“Therapeutic and wellness”

Bentota Ayurveda Center
Reviewed January 4, 2014

This massage was all that we hoped for - and a little extra! We highly recommend this strong and gentle therapist!

2  Thank Soren J
There are newer reviews for Bentota Ayurveda Center

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Just chanced upon this place while staying in Bentota. After reviewing the posative reviews in tripadvisor, decided to go for a Ayurvedic treatment with my wife and other family members. I must say we had a good treatment and just regretted not able to go for a full treatment as they were fully booked during the holiday season.

Make early booking and go for the full treatment package so that you can be rejuvenated.

1  Thank mail2ikbal
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I spent a week in the beautiful Sakura Villa in Bentota to experience Ayurveda treatments and that was a great choice. The treatment started with a consultation with an Ayurvedic doctor who established my body type and the kind of treatments that suited me best. Lakmal, the masseur who is in charge, ensured that all the medicines and treatments were done on schedule and he was really good at explaining to me Ayurveda's principles and benefits. The treatments were also including a tailored diet and the food I had in Sakura Villa was absolutely great, the best I had in Sri Lanka. Sandya, the landlady, is an excellent cook. Excellent experience that I will be happy to do a second time in the future.

2  Thank T0ny_Bright0n
Reviewed July 31, 2013

If you are in the area of Bentota, treat yourself with a massage at the Ayurveda centre at the Sakura Villa. Although the place is a bit inland, it is worth a visit. The masseur is very knowledgeable and qualified, he puts all his energy and strenghts in the massage. I can recommend the Full Body massage, it was lovely!

1  Thank aflora87
Reviewed June 13, 2013

In the Sakura-Villa in Bentota you find many good things: quiet garden with many birds to watch, spacious rooms, hospitality of the staff, a new pool... and Ayurveda! The traditional system of Sri Lanka and India provides you with lovely massages with medicated oil. You can have single massages only or enjoy a series of treatments prescribed by a doctor. After taking a diagnosis by your puls he will choose treatments and medicine according to your needs. To make you feel relaxed, detoxicated and healthier! The therapist Lakmal is really good and has sensitive hands to make you feel comfortable. Have a try!

2  Thank Kerstin J