Stayed 7 nights in January in a party of five adults. Rooms are fantastic and so is the location. My brother-in-law is very well travelled and he said is was the best beach hotel he has ever stayed at. Staff were amazingly friendly and the food in the buffet restaurant was lovely. Only downside was one of the staff in the spa and massage rooms was giving stones to a young boy throw at a little cat which has adopted the hotel as his home.I complained about this and hope fully it won't happen again. Also the laundry service is not very efficient. My sister's socks came back different colours and they lost my T.Shirt. they said they would courier it to me so hopefully they will. Entertainment in the evening could be improved. Its great there were few children as it made for peace and quiet. Go next door to Bentota beach if you have kids! Can't wait to return to this beautiful hotel and can future visitors please feed the little cat that visits the bar area and sleeps in a tree nearby, He is the cutest little cat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get away to our Bentota hotel, beach haven. Soak up colonial charm in nearby Galle. Laze by the ocean as AVANI Bentota Resort & Spa combines contemporary style with sun-filled days on the southwest coast. Spice up your appetite with local flavours. Sail gently through the mangroves for a relaxing afternoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your AVANI Bentota Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avani Bentota Resort And Spa
- Avani Bentota Hotel Bentota
- Serendib Hotel Bentota