“My sons birthday party with a table on the beach couldn't have been better!”

Malli's Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 63 Restaurants in Bentota
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The most romantic place to wine and dine in Bentota.
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

We books at table to celebrate my son's eighth birthday and a table on the beach was proposed. The food was amazing and we had our own personal waiter who stayed down at the beach to make sure we had everything we needed. Thank you for making my son's day!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,201)

Reviewed November 13, 2013

The restaurant poorly decorated. I had to wait long for my food, also it was plain and dry cooked. Next to the restaurant is the railroad. I have absolutly no explaination for the high ratings. Also this was one of the most expensive restaurants where i ate in sri lanka.

4  Thank yokl13
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

A really brilliant meal at Malli's..loved everything about it. Jumbo king prawns were out of this world. Great starters and pudding..seriously couldn't fault it. Banana split was deeeelish! Negative feedback from other reviews seemed to be around waiting for food. If you're laid back and in good company this can never be a bad thing. The pace was just right..allowing a good natter in between courses. Would love to get back before the end of our trip. LOVELY!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

We went to this restaurant twice during our stay in Bentota. It really is very good. We had delicious crabs, fish, curries, etc and it was only five minutes from our hotel. Owner is very suave and friendly and we would recommend! A friend who lives in Sri Lanka came with us, and he was most impressed! If only we could get seafood of this quality at this price in England!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Having read all the reviews and fed up with the lack of choice in my hotel restaurant I decided tow walk down the railway track to Malli's. I ended up visiting it and loving every single meal I had, 3 times in 10 nights I stayed in Bentota.

Fabulous fish and seafood starters and even desserts. The choice of wine was good too. I guess in comparison to other restaurants it is expensive but worth every penny. Will return when I go back to Bentota next year