“Friendly restaurant”
Review of Amal Restaurant

Amal Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 65 Restaurants in Bentota
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood, Sri Lankan
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Good food. Friendly staff. Close to Vivanta by Taj. Can be reached either by walk along beach, or short drive in tuk tuk.

1  Thank ydrose
Write a ReviewReviews (1,213)

Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

We ate there once but I must say that the food was very good, like finger licking good.
We had the spicy soup and (as an Indian) loved it. (not for the tender at heart)

Even the devilled sausages were really good.
If I had the chanve I would definitely go there again.

Totally recommended

1  Thank Mohit S
Reviewed April 29, 2014

we visited this place based on recommendations, and was very disappointed by the experience
Ambiance : good 6/10 the have two places to sit , on the ground floor and on the 1st floor, clean and well maintained.
Service: 8/10 they were friendly and helpful
Food: 4/10 the food tasted below average we ordered Fish , Shrimps , Chicken and rice and mango cracker appetizer
the food was very ordinarily cooked nothing special, the fish was a bit pricy compared to other restaurants in the area.
wouldn't go there again having other good options.

2  Thank mujamai
Reviewed April 21, 2014

A must stop for eating and a taste sensation. You won't be disappointed or hungry when leaving here.

2  Thank clayweir
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I haven't been here for some time, but I hear from other friends that is it still just as good as ever, in my experience the food is good,service good, menu extenive and the atmposphere is good, The drinks are my my opinion a little bit overpriced, but will visit again soon.

1  Thank Grummy