All reviews called the front desk stayed for nights main building jeju island room was spacious narnia jacuzzi property luxury
Selected filters
Reviewed November 7, 2017

This hotel exudes luxury the minute you turn up the driveway. Their staff is very attentive and friendly, the facilities wonderful and the rooms comfortable, large and luxurious. The food is also very eclectic and I would recommend this hotel for any special occasion such as a wedding banqueting or anniversary.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
BAYHILL_POOL_VILLA, 매니저 at Bayhill Pool & Villa, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

Had one of the best family gatherings ever! We were there for my sister’s wedding, staying for about five days, and the hotel provided us the best service, hospitality, quality, making the whole experience so special and memorable! All the staffs were super friendly, trying to help, very personal and not technical at all! Thank you!!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
BAYHILL_POOL_VILLA, 매니저 at Bayhill Pool & Villa, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

Dear Accountshine,
First of all, we appreciated for your precious memories and comments about BAYHILL POOL & VILLA. We wish you to be happy during staying!
Through your feedback, we share at all departments to cheer up as well.
Once again, we are really glad to serve you as the best as we can!
Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed September 21, 2017

I had searched TripAdvisor hotels to attend a conference at the ICC Jeju Convention Center, and chose to stay here. I almost cancelled after reserving it out of concern for distance and some of the negative comments here. So glad I didn't. The hotels closer to the Center with good reviews looked fine, but the Bayhill is one of those rare boutique places where you feel part of the local culture. Yes, the staff speak Korean, but short conversations in English worked with everyone. Service was excellent. Room service is between 6pm and 11:30pm. The Bayhill is off the beaten path -- about an hours drive from the airport. I was told that the town is "the real Jeju" -- it doesn't have the amusement park theme that seems to be everywhere on the island. I'm glad I rented a car (you'll need an international drivers license) with GPS (uses last 7 digits of destination phone number) at the airport, but using taxi's would have worked as well -- just less convenient to get back and forth to the Center (about 20 minutes drive). My room was on the 3rd floor of the main building (there are separate detatched Villas as well) that had a stairway descending to the room upon entry. Very modern and minimalist. Suggest that the hotel touch up the paint in some areas so the room is pristine. The balcony had a jetted tub. The real jem at this hotel is the restaurant Narnia where their head chef Byung Jae has been preparing meals since 2003. There were only a few people staying at the hotel while I was there, and dining was a great part of the experience. Overall a great experience, and my thanks to all of the staff.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
BAYHILL_POOL_VILLA, 매니저 at Bayhill Pool & Villa, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

Our stay was great. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Relaxing hidden gem!
Reading some of the reviews I thought this place could be in a remote place but it is far from it. If u want to relax away from the hustle and partying it is ideal.
The restaurant was nice, they could do with little more variety in the dinner menu

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
BAYHILL_POOL_VILLA, 매니저 at Bayhill Pool & Villa, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

I stayed there with my college friends while traveling jeju island. I love how there is a karaoke inside a suite as well as outdoor swimming pool. When the weather sucks(rain...), it was nice to just stay in a suite and sing in a karaoke room and swimming!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Naomi A
BAYHILL_POOL_VILLA, 매니저 at Bayhill Pool & Villa, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2017

Thanks for staying at BAYHILL POOL&VILLA! We will develop all things which you gave us a feedback through improving quality and quantity of BAYHILL POOL&VILLA.