“Memorable & Unforgettable Stay”
Review of Jejueco Suites

Jejueco Suites
Ranked #2 of 189 Seogwipo B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 6, 2014

My first impression was the location that was out of the way and the high hump at the road entrance to the Suites that hit the bottom of the rented car. Despite of these, when i got into the Suites, my views changed. The host and staff spoke fluent English, the interior of the lobby was cosy and homely. There were also available PCs for common use.
The suite room that we stayed was sizable and well-equipped with all the basic necessity of life.
Although breakfast was simple but enjoyed in the cosy ambience. We enjoyed our stay with the hospitality shown and most importantly, the personal services provided by Victor and his team were excellent. Will return one day when given the chance to do so and strongly recommend this place to friends who are going to Jeju.

St/Ly/Ann(SIngapore)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Simon T

Reviewed December 29, 2013

안녕하세요! Hi Victor/Jejueco !
I traveled to Korea with my friends, one of them is itah_90 :).
Our first stop is Jeju !
I have always been dreaming of all the beautiful places and scenery in Jeju..I am very thankful and feel blessed to have that dream come true :).

I really appreciate everything I that have experienced and feel throughout my stay in Jeju, many thanks to Victor and Jejueco staff for your warm welcome and hospitality. I feel like at home..having the yummy breakfast along with the morning sunshine,a warm night sleep on a cozy bed..cooking in like "our own" kitchen(thanks for the homemade kimchi you gave us for dinner)..sipping a cup of hallabong tea during cold breezy night ( i really miss that ^^, i fall in love with the hallabong taste!)..enjoying the peace and beauty of nature surrounding the place and having fun feeling like living in the countryside, plucking some tangerines..aah,i'm missing this place so much already! ^^

Victor has always been very helpful,patient and friendly, I adore his deep knowledge about all the places he brought us to, he was always keen to let us have our quality time to take photos and embracing the nature ( we were really immersed with full excitement when exploring the places! ^^).

And will not forget the rail bike that he brought us to on our last day in Jeju, we really had fun! Thank you so much for your kind assistance :).

Overall, I would recommend Jejueco to my friends and families if they would like to come to Jeju ^_^. Only that I hope we can find more vegetarian/seafood restaurants as to cater the Muslim visitors, I wish there will be a "halal"( Muslim foods) restaurant in Jeju someday in the future ! :).
And for sure I will come and visit Jeju, stay at my "home" in Seogwipo again!
Insha Allah( with Allah's will)! :)
Thumbs up for Jejueco and 화이팅! ^_^.

Best Regards ♥

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Victor F, Owner at Jejueco Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Wow! thanks a lot! actually it was citron tea:) but still nice, I like it myself too!
Korean food is great, but Jeju is still more like countryside with minimum of foreign restaurants,
there are couple of Indian restaurants and you can still cook in our rooms, thanks a lot for your delicious food:)

Reviewed December 28, 2013

It was my first time traveling to Korea and Jeju and I cant help but agree with everyone's reviews about how clean and how accommodating the Jeju eco team was. I travelled as a group of 7 and we enjoyed the personalized experience and the amazing tours around Jeju.

Without Victor and alex, we no doubt would have seen very little of this wonderful island. They showed us around all the attractions and cannot thank them enough for their preparation. Jeju eco is very new so the rooms were fantastic! we could not ask for me. In fact, we will be travelling back to Jeju eco with my family in 2014!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Thanks! Happy new year and see you again this year:)

Reviewed December 27, 2013

This is a family friendly place where you feel relaxed at home yet you know you're on a nice vacation. The host was friendly and speaks fluent English. The place looks just like those in the photos. The view of the lush greenery from the balcony when you wake up in the morning is priceless.

Though location-wise can be a bit difficult to find and only accessible by car, and there are no convenience stores nearby. But it is the perfect peaceful getaway! Our room was equipped with a stove, standard sized fridge and some basic kitchen needs, which we happily used to make our own Korean army stew for dinner! A relatively spacious nice and clean bathroom (no bathtub). A comfy bed and a nice sofa bed (we had 3 people).

They've got a nice 22-24inch flat screen tv which we could watch from the sofa, dining table or from the balcony's table while having our meal in the nice cool spring weather. Our room came with a Jacuzzi in the balcony, which we unfortunately did not find time to use and it was too cold at night (we stayed 2 nights).

Not forgetting that they provide a hearty homey breakfast at their very cozy lobby. All in all it was a cozily good stay with the nature at your doorstep, especially if you come from a country filled with mainly city lifestyles and buildings.

Room Tip: Jacuzzi Suite would have better views as it is located on a higher floor
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 22, 2013

"Peaceful and relaxing!"

Jejueco is a very peaceful place where there isn't much human traffic which you will experience in big hotels i.e. mad rush during breakfast time! This is iexactly the kind of place you want to stay during your Jeju escape experience!

My only comment is that the place is inaccessible if you do not drive. However, you will be fine if you joined the organised tour by jejueco. In my case, I rented a car as my 3 kids are really fussy ones. So, it worked out very well for me.

The tangerine farm run by jejueco is free for guest access and the tangerines are really sweet. My kids love them.

"Accomodating Host!"
We are a family of 5 (2A+3C) and Victor has actually prepared extra mattresses for my kids.

Room Tip: For family, request for room at check in level, for ease of luggage transportation.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thanks a lot for your warm words! our concept if the best service to everyone and no extra charges once you are at the hotel, even for extra kid blanket or breakfast:)

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Relax ambience, friendly owner Victor and helpful staffs (Alex and the team). This is the first time my family and I visit jeju. I feel lucky that I found this place. We really enjoy our stays here. We love the tangerine plantation especially we are allow to pluck it by ourselves. My family enjoy the jacuzzi at the balcony, we can't wait to go back jejueco after our day tour. So that we can soak in the jacuzzi. I really hope that jejueco suites will stay the same when I have the chance to return jeju again... Thank you victor and the team hospitality and hope to see you guys again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thanks! we love our customers reviews and that's what encourages us to keep a better service for each guest:)

Reviewed December 21, 2013

My family and another family (6 of us) stayed at Jejueco Suites last week and we had a most wonderful time there. Though a little sceptical at first about what we read about in previous reviews (too good to be true), it really turned out to be exactly what was mentioned. The exterior has a modern but not obstentious look to it and the rooms are clean, cosy, functional and has a subtle artistic touch in its decor. The basement rooms which we had actually opened out to a tangerine orchard in the backyard and our boys had a great time exploring it. Most of all, the owner, Victor and his staff gave very personable services (one to one conversation), and we had a thoroughly enjoyable 2-day tour with Victor, unhurried, flexible, with the right amount of explanations, anecdotes and a measured sense of humour thrown in. Thanks Victor- we'll be back! The next time, we are going to stay longer so that our two boys can climb more rocks. :)

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family