We booked an ocean view room and loved waking up to the blue sea every morning. The views are spectacular. Staff were very friendly, especially the concierge. Whilst this hotel has classic (read: older/retro) fittings, the beds were comfy, toilets clean and rooms spacious. So whilst the rooms did not have fancy smanchsy automated curtains, latest LED TV, or new carpets, we still had a great 3 nights rest.
Do bring ur own toothbrush and shaver though- these do not come free - this was q surprising and we were slightly disappointed by this.
Bfast was OK- not spectacular but I'm not fussy when it comes to bfast tho- cereal, coffee and toast are all I need. And these were provided (amongst other selections of course).
Side note: The Olle Trail route 8 passes through the Hyatt promenade- we hiked this trail (that began near Yakcheunsa temple) but stopped right before Hyatt as the sun had set. Its definitely worth a try!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the Jungmun Resort Complex, the hotel overlooks and has direct access to Jungmun Beach. Close to all tourist attractions, the hotel is a five-minutes drive to the Jeju International Convention Centre and the Jungmun Golf Club.Accomodation - 223 spacious guestrooms and suitesMeeting & Event Space - The hotel has 665m2 of flexible event space with two meeting rooms accomodating up to 400 guests. Alternative outdoor venues offer 3,697m2 of space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jeju reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jeju Hotel Seogwipo
- Hyatt Regency Seogwipo
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Jeju
- Hyatt Jeju City
- Hyatt Regency Jeju Seogwipo, Jeju Island