Go here for the beach, as it is a bit of a walk to get to other sites on the island. You are very near to the Botanical Gardens, the Teddy Bear museum, a waterfall, and the Ripleys Believe it or not Museum. We had the breakfast included in our rooms, I recommend that. We had a Garden view room, but wish would have paid for an ocean view, also they have balconies. Our room was really large, with a nice soaking tub. We ate at the outdoor traditional korean restaurnt. 45000 Korean won for 2 people, with pop. Not bad considering this area is quite expensive and touristy. We took the taxi tour of the East side of the island. This was great, for 120,000 korean won for the taxi, we visited 2 sets of waterfalls, the Korean folk villiage, the infamous tuff cone on the east of the island, and the Manjang caves (lava tube). It took from 8:30am to 3pm. Don't kid yourself this island is really large, and takes time to get around it. This allows you to hit the main sites. If you have time, consider the west side taxi tour as well.
Limo bus takes you to/from the airport. 50 minute ride each way.
Highly recommend this place for touring! A must if you come to Korea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the Jungmun Resort Complex, the hotel overlooks and has direct access to Jungmun Beach. Close to all tourist attractions, the hotel is a five-minutes drive to the Jeju International Convention Centre and the Jungmun Golf Club.Accomodation - 223 spacious guestrooms and suitesMeeting & Event Space - The hotel has 665m2 of flexible event space with two meeting rooms accomodating up to 400 guests. Alternative outdoor venues offer 3,697m2 of space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, Splitty, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jeju reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jeju Hotel Seogwipo
- Hyatt Regency Seogwipo
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Jeju
- Hyatt Jeju City
- Hyatt Regency Jeju Seogwipo, Jeju Island