“great views and the crowd is sympathic”

Seongsan Ilchulbong
Book In Advance
More Info
$69.00*
and up
Full-Day Jeju East Course Bus Tour Including Lunch
Ranked #1 of 109 things to do in Seogwipo
Frankfurt, Germany
“great views and the crowd is sympathic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

a must is to try the sashimi they offer on the beach just north of Seongsan Iichubong!
Be prepared to communicate without english, but people are very friendly, don't be afraid of soju it's great ;-)

Visited October 2012

kuala lumpur
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“worth the effort”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

Seongsan Ilchulbong could be a must-go attraction in Jeju. The view is really awesome even before you started to walk up onto the peak. For those who dont really do any exercise (well,like me -.-"), walking up the stairs to the peak would be super tiring but it's all worth your effort once you see the breath taking view from the peak. :D

Visited May 2012
Shah Alam, Malaysia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A definite must-visit when you're in Jeju”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

Honestly Jeju was awesome, and our visit to Seongsan Ilchulbong peak made it my most vivid memorable moment. We got there late in the afternoon and the sun and lighting was beautiful and we enjoyed the utmost out of the visit.

I made it up to the top, which was definitely worth it despite the tiring walk upwards (it was almost winter and breathing in was difficult, but I wasn't going to leave that peak untouched once I got to the site).

Beautiful view and I could honestly spend hours here.

Visited November 2012
Singapore, Singapore
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Amazing view when you get to the top!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

Also known as sunrise peak, however, I didn't make it there during sunrise, which I believe would have been gorgeous. Nonetheless I still had a spectacular view when I went during the day!
The climb was definitely a tiring one, but the sights as I climbed up distracted me for most part and they also had rest stops/benches where you could rest if you got tired.
The crater was totally bare though, as we visited right in the middle of winter when the plants were mostly dead, so if you're expecting to see nice greenery, do it during the other seasons!

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Getassha
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Awesome view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

It's tiring but you will feel worth it when you reach the top! It s scenic and windy on top. But be careful on the steps .

Visited November 2012