We found TGG via Tripadvisor and after reading all the positive reviews we booked room 101 online for our short stay of 3D2N in Jeju.
What they reviewed here is 100% accurate!
Sylvia and Peter are very friendly, very helpful and know our needs very well. They recommended fantastic affordable food, suggested places worth visiting within our time frame and advised against certain places that are over-hyped. They wouldn't recommend places and food that are too touristy and gave us very detailed directions to find places so that we wouldn't be lost all the time. They also wrote food order for us! All these, without us prompting for it!
The room is very spacious, luxurious.. it's like staying in 5-star hotel. Towels and mineral water are provided - we don't see that often in guesthouses/inns. Even though the room rate is higher than others in Jeju, it's truly worth your money! We felt so much at home in TGG, chatting without restraint with the owners, had good rest and sleep in the room and enjoyed the fantastic view from the rooftop (Sylvia ran out to the terrace to give us warm blankets so we won't catch cold.. awww) We even saw snow in Jeju during our stay, we witnessed it with Sylvia :)
On the morning we left, Sylvia packed special tuna sandwich so that we won't be hungry on the way to airport. She is so thoughtful, kind, friendly and hospitable! The tuna sandwich is so delicious.. I want more!
Will definitely go back to TGG again, I miss them already!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tae Gong Gak Inn sits atop a hill that looks down on the famous Cheonjiyeon Waterfall in Seogwipo City on the south coast of Jeju Island. By taking #600 airport limousine from jeju airport you can easily arrive at TGG. TGG provides with top-of-the-line amenities including 29-inch flat-screen plasma TV, refrigerator, air conditioning, and WIFI. Our new rooms feature sweeping views of Jeju's natural wonders, including Seogwipo Harbor and Mt. Halla. In addition, from our rooftop you can enjoy panoramic views of the South Sea (Seop Island, Moon Island, and Sae Island). It is easy and convenient to reach any part of Jeju Island from Tae Gong Gak Inn by public transportation. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tae Gong Gak Inn & Guesthouse Hotel Seogwipo
- Tae Gong Gak Inn And Guesthouse
- Tae Gong Gak Seogwipo, Jeju Island