TGG is a great place to stay. You can actually go to their website and choose the room you want to stay in. Don't let the name "guesthouse" fool you--the room is very spacious, modern and comfortable. The location is very convenient. You're a stone throw away from the harbor and waterfalls, and there are lots of nice restaurants nearby to choose from. Peter and Sylvia are great! They suggested great places to eat and provided helps with direction. They are such warm & helpful folks, they make our stay in Seogwipo absolutely a pleasure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tae Gong Gak Inn sits atop a hill that looks down on the famous Cheonjiyeon Waterfall in Seogwipo City on the south coast of Jeju Island. By taking #600 airport limousine from jeju airport you can easily arrive at TGG. TGG provides with top-of-the-line amenities including 29-inch flat-screen plasma TV, refrigerator, air conditioning, and WIFI. Our new rooms feature sweeping views of Jeju's natural wonders, including Seogwipo Harbor and Mt. Halla. In addition, from our rooftop you can enjoy panoramic views of the South Sea (Seop Island, Moon Island, and Sae Island). It is easy and convenient to reach any part of Jeju Island from Tae Gong Gak Inn by public transportation. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tae Gong Gak Inn & Guesthouse Hotel Seogwipo
- Tae Gong Gak Inn And Guesthouse
- Tae Gong Gak Seogwipo, Jeju Island