“Efficient spot to stop”

Incheon Airport Hotel June
Ranked #40 of 130 Hotels in Incheon
Reviewed May 15, 2009

Hotel June was an efficient spot for an overnight transit stop. The room was clean and quiet. The bathroom was quite large with a steam shower and a small bathtub with jets. The bathtub was strangely small; as a medium sized woman, it was a bit cramped even for me even. However, it was very pleasant after two weeks of shower stalls in teeny tiny Asian hotel bathrooms. The room came with a number of amenities (shampoo, lotion, shower gel, comb, toothbrush, hair gel and shower cap), and had a water heater/cooler, a refrigerator and a computer. The internet was a bit spotty, cutting in and out a bit. Upon check in, the hotel desk staff arranged my wake up call and shuttle straight away--very efficient. The hotel was located near many shops, restaurants and even a grocery store where I was able to find all kinds of strange and fascinating items to entertain my palate. There was also a park within walking distance. The only unusual thing I found at this hotel was the front desk man (who may have been Indian?) who kept following me around the hotel. Presumably he was trying to be helpful, but it was a little unnerving to have a personal escort from the elevator to the curb and the reverse.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled solo

Reviewed April 23, 2009

Hotel June is a great option whenever you need to spend a night in Seoul due to transfer. People are very nice and Viraj how welcomed us was a great support on every question we have had. Ask him if you want to eat real korean tasty food.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2009

I, too, was given a free room for my flight back to Seattle on Asiana Airlines from Saigon, and had a 10 hour layover, and couldn't be happier with Hotel June.

Finding the Asiana Airlines information desk was a bit tricky, but once I did find it, I was in good hands. The person behind the desk took my flight information, and told me to have a seat. Within 10 minutes, the hotel's manager rounded up a group of us onto the hotel's van, and we were off.

The drive to the hotel was short - 10 minutes tops. Once I arrived in the lobby, I handed the person behind the desk my hotel voucher, and was given a key to my room. I wasn't asked for ID, or a credit card for a mini-bar deposit, rather, I was handed a voucher for lunch. I was on my way up to my room within 30 seconds. What service!

Once I got to the room, I was very surprised to see a very nice, clean, well appointed room. I expected it to be bare bones, and I was mistaken. The room was quite nice and had tons of amenities, including a PC in the room with free high speed access, and a luxurious shower.

Because I had been traveling for close to 20 hours at that point, I collapsed into the bed and slept soundly for 5 hours straight. The bed was comfortable, and I didn't hear a single noise from the street, or other guests. I awoke from my nap feeling incredible.

The aforementioned shower was wonderful, and by the time I was headed back to the airport, I felt like I had been at the spa for the day. The hotel van left to take us back to the airport exactly on time, and dropped us off right in front of the ticket counter for Asiana.

I wish I'd had more of an opportunity to check out Seoul, but wasn't able to, due to exhaustion. Seoul looks like an amazing city, and I'd love to be back someday. If I am lucky enough to return, I would definitely stay at Hotel June.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends
2  Thank kstenger
Reviewed April 22, 2009

Great hotel for short visit to Korea or stop over. The reception staff speak English well. There is a frequent airport pickup/drop off service from the hotel to and from the airport. This service is free. The rooms are clean, spacious and have free internet access. There is an in house restaurant if you not up to leaving the hotel. There are many restaurants 1-5 min walk from hotel. There is a tube/train station <5 min walk from hotel that can take you to Seoul, Incheon city and link into the national transport system

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed April 15, 2009

Going the extra miles to ensure guests feel at home in Korea. Thumbs up for the excellent service. Hotel offers a great pick up in a very quick time..Front staff was of great help and even arranged a personalised Seoul City tour..
Rooms are very clean and offfers free broadband internet with Computer to use.
Hitech one touch panel for lights to switch on /off..Water dispenser, Large LCD Tv makes a great experience..
We would love to stay there anytime we land in Korea..

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed March 13, 2009

I found June Hotel almost two years agao. As a regular traveler between Russia and Canada, The June Hotel has so far my best experience. I now for one year plan all my days in and out with a 3 day stay at the hotel just to relax each month.
The new TV;s in the rooms, the sauna and bath are a great extra but not at a cost. The staff are absolutly wonderful. The ease of pick up to and from the airport make this stay without effort.
I would recomend for any business traveler as you have many great places to eat and relax when at the June hotel. Everything is only 5 min walk. If you need to go to Seoul for the day, you are right across from the train station. I have sent many freinds from Russia to stay here and they all say they will go back again.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank RayYuzhnoSakhalinsk
Reviewed February 17, 2009

We were given a complimentary hotel room from Asiana Airlines due to the long layover (over 8 hours long). The hotel provided complimentary shuttle service after checking in from the Asiana Airlines information desk (near door #13). The hotel is located in Airport Town of Incheon, S. Korea. Across the street is a GS25 (similar to Family Mart or 7-11), so it came in handy for us.

The room was very nice! I had my husband and two year old son with me so we were given a King size bed and a twin bed. More than sufficient. The hotel room was quite high-tech. It had a key card holder which enabled 'touch panel' switches for turning on lights and everything else in the room.

The room had a sanitzer drawer for two mugs. It included a mini hot/cold water cooler. It had a mini-fridge and had two free bottled water. The wooden floor was heated, which was just awesome since it was 0F degrees outside! The room provided two pairs of room slippers and shoe horn, just right before entering as well as a pair of bathroom foam slippers.

The bathroom was quite nice. It had a high tech toilet seat that did everything from 'washing' to 'massaging'. The bathtub was jacuzzi style but you can take showers too (except no shower curtain).

We enjoyed our stay and the much needed rest. Asiana Airlines also provided lunch buffet at their restaurant, located in the basement, which was just "OK". Served steamed rice, chicken nuggets, corn, toast, fish cutlet, broiled pork (bul-gol-gi style), Kimchi, plus juice/coffee/tea. It was FREE but the selections were minimal...we could've opted for across the street dim sum in Airport town.

Just be sure to request a non-smoking room if you want one before the front desk assigns it. I think default is smoking.

The hotel also has a business center for checking email and such but default is in Korean so ask the front desk clerk to switch it English for you, if you want.

I recommend this hotel for transit purpose but I think it's far away for sight seeing in Seoul.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)