“Average business hotel.”

Ramada Songdo Hotel
Ranked #73 of 130 Hotels in Incheon
Reviewed October 24, 2011

When I arrived at the hotel after a long flight is was just before noon. Officially my rooms would be available at 14.00 hrs. bus they arrange a rooms straight away. The hotel room is average. The rooms not to large and especially the bathroom was small, but I stayed there alone and it was not a problem for me. The room was clean, the internet fast and free of charge and al the standard equipment was available. The only thing I missed was a chair before the desk. During my stay I had to make some reports. My back started to hurt after half an hour. The breakfast is also average same like the buffet restaurant on the top floor. On the other hand the price is according the standard and the facilities offered. Just outside the hotels there are a lot of restaurants and bars visited by business man.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 11th floor one afternoon there was a childrens party and I could hear the music quit...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed September 29, 2011

I stayed here with my boyfriend in the executive rooms for a friend's wedding. The location was good with plenty of restaurants nearby, however the room has a lot to be improved. The bed was comfy and the mini-bar was adequate (although it's much worth it to buy beer at the Family Mart just 100 m away).

The room I find is not very clean. The window looked as though it was falling apart; even though it was shut, cold air kept gushing in from the outside. It was also very dirty and dusty. the coffee table, side lamps phone and toilet mirrors had about 1cm of dust. The least housekeeping could do was do dust it every week or so.

Also, I needed to iron my dress and my boyfriend's suit for the wedding, however we were told that they do not bring up ironing boards to the room and we will have to go to the 7th floor launderette. The ironing board was very shabby and the iron was lousy.

Breakfast was mediocre. Not much, but give me a bowl of rice, meat and miso soup and I'm a happy woman. Ramada has a lot of branches overseas and given it's international reputation, I would expect the staff to speak some English. Some can't even understand simple English.

There's plenty of bars and restaurant around the corner, but if you plan to eat at the Green Tomato restaurant, avoid the course meals.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sufifi
Reviewed August 14, 2011

i stayed here on business for one night. The rooms were well furnished and they were nice and clean. The staff were ok and were helpful.

The breakfast was ok but not extraordinary. My stay was very short as I left in the morning for the airport by taxi.
The linen in the rooms were not extraordinary but were not very old and were ok.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 6, 2011

Hotel location is not good and very far from the Int'l airport.
But the hotel fee is very cheap (600000 won) .
Room is very clean and spa with sauna in the basement
is very nice with cheap fee(75000 won).

If the hotel has a limusione bus route for the airport,
I will give EXCELLENT experience here.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank SugoUS
Reviewed June 3, 2011

Happy to stay here for a short business trip. Information that I needed was given in good understandable English and every question was answered.
I sure will be here more often for my company

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 24, 2010

Real service of the hotel. We've stayed for three days. It is simply the very good hotel in Incheon and good value. Nice breakfast, excluded. The room was spacious and clean. The staff was faultless and well English spoke.

Not much more I can say. Try it.

Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2010

I was very frustrated with the staff members of this hotel, they spoke "OK" english but it was just the lack of information that they had, for instance we just needed info on nearby restaurants and they gave us a very annoyed "I don't know, we don't have numbers to give". We also called downstairs to ask about the sauna and they said they'd call back, but never did. So we called back and they said.. they didn't know. They also didn't know anything about their Massage shop. There are specific numbers that we have to call to get that sort of info--the front desk doesn't know. They don't know anything!

We stayed there for 3 nights and we never received a voucher--they lost our reservation and they checked us out after 1 night!! Our key didn't work when we got back.
Breakfast is way too expensive... our room smelled like smoke--our floor/hallway smelled like smoke.

Transportation is not easy...

There's no shuttle bus to Incheon airport, even though there was a bus outside that said "shuttle bus to Incheon airport". So they suggested a taxi that cost us 45,000won.

What I did like is that our room was clean.

We decided to stay here because of all the reviews..but I was thoroughly disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends