“Kind grinds to be had at relish”
Review of Relish

Relish
Ranked #3 of 24,794 Restaurants in Incheon
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Gastropub
Description: Welcome to Relish ! We have been providing great dishes with fresh ingredients since we opened a special salad bar for the first time in September 2012. Special order is available upon request for Vegetarian and someone. (Korean food as well)
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Awesome Fish and Chips beer
Cool owner lets you play drums sing play pool have a good time! Open mic too!

2  Thank Gunther N

Reviewed August 22, 2014

We came on a late afternoon, greeted by a big smile, a couple families having dinner, great music playing, a couple of beers, and a band came on, and everyone was dancing. Felt like home.

1  Thank Gakula
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Relish Fish & Chips is a must when visiting Songdo, Incheon, South Korea. Located on the 4th floor with special views of the area. Great Fish & Chips, Steaks, and Hamburgers. The service is provided by two brothers and their family. Don't miss it! I eat here often and it is one of my favorite local restaurants in Songdo!

1  Thank Marty N
Reviewed August 4, 2014

A friend and I went to this place. I didn't have much luck with burgers in Korea but this place was amazing! I ordered the tower burger and it was delicious...the sauce! mmmm Would highly recommend to everyone. It's not the easiest place to find (gotta remember to look up!) but well worth it. The owners are very nice and the service is great.

1  Thank biscuits4eveyone
Reviewed August 1, 2014

My wife and I have eaten here several times and have never been disappointed. We have tried many items on the menu (all good) but we keep coming back to the fish and chips. Large portion and with a beverage...20 bucks each. I always asked the owner to make my fries extra crispy (just my personal taste) and NOW he has NEW fries on the menu. Delicious! Great ambiance and great owners...they will remember you after just one visit. Don't miss out...

2  Thank Dale S