Incheon Airtel
$141
$55
$51
Agoda.com
All reviewshotel is locatedfree pickwalking distanceone nightairport pickupsubway stationlots of restaurantsnight staywi filotte martroom was spaciousan overnight layoveron arrivalsouth koreatvreceptionistconvenience
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I spent one night here, transitioning flights. The pick up service was extremely convenient as I was very exhausted from lack of sleep. I don't know how it was like before, but everything appears to be completely new and the place looks renovated. The rooms were extremely silent with comfortable furnitures. Many staff were fluent in English. The breakfast was good. Overall, worth the money and would stay over again if I ever need to.

Room Tip: Superior room
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Michael L
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I have one night in Incheon and needed something near the airport. This hotel had a free pickup within ten minutes of my call.
Free wireless and nice clean rooms. The staff were friendly and very helpful. A good spot for what it is a stop over hotel at a great price.

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank Irish1960
Reviewed March 4, 2012

I arrived day one in the evening, my flight is next day at midnight. So I was worried that I had to spend a painful half day in a coffee shop after checking out at noon. But when I asked receptionist, he said I can have a late check-out at 4:30pm. 4:30PM!!!!! Wherever you will find such a LATE check-out? For that, I was very grateful. The shuttle is smooth, the room clean and large, the floor is heated and there is a bidet with heated toilet seat! It is very comfortable and not to mention the savings.

I also like the fact that this hotel is in a neighborhood with lots of restaurants and shops with half minute walking distance. If you stayed at the Hyatt, you would have to be at the mercy of the hotel restaurants. At Queen, you simply go half a block and there are dozens of great Korean restaurants with authentic and delicious Korean food!!! I wish I could eat more, but only had two great meals that they are $4 and $6. What else do you want???

So, highly recommend it for your one day stopover at Incheon!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank jongwoo
Reviewed March 3, 2012

I really liked how conveniently close the hotel was to the airport. The manager at the front desk spoke fluent English and I enjoyed staying there. The pricing was practical and I had all the things I needed for a night stay. The room was clean and quiet. The price was reasonable and I think for the price I paid, it was a good deal.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank James C
Reviewed December 17, 2011

Airtel is about 15 minutes from Seoul's Incheon International Airport and should be a good place for a long transit. Unfortunately, there are a host of problems with the facility. My review is a series of questions for the management: Why does the entire hotel reek of cigarette smoke? Why are there electric wires hanging from the wall where they connect to fixtures? Why are there bars of used soap from previous guests in the shower and sink? Why is the mattress as hard as the floor? Why are there cigarette burns in the furniture? Why is there no window to see outside? Why is there no WiFi (in fairness, there is wired Internet--but there is no way to sit and use it because of the location of the connection point)? I have included photos with my review to illustrate some of these problems. I paid over $100 for a hotel room here. I was ripped off.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo