“very convenient”

Hotel Incheon Airport
Ranked #17 of 105 Hotels in Incheon
“very convenient”
Reviewed April 6, 2005

We found the staff at the Hotel New Airport very accomodating and friendly.
The accomodations were very comfortable and very clean. We highly recommend this establishment particularly for those who are traveling onwards.

Stayed March 2005
6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Korean first
Stebbing, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 10, 2005

I spent 3 nights at this place last month (February 2005) whilst on a business trip. On the plus side the hotel (more of a motel really) was very clean, the room was a good size and you couldn't ask for more friendly, helpful staff. Unfortunately, there's no bar, restaurant or room service. The last thing I needed when I arrived at the hotel after a 13 hour flight was to go hunting around the town for something to eat. Also, the toilets were a bit too technically advanced for my liking. I nearly got soaked!

• Stayed February 2005, traveled on business
7 Thank FatFella
Reviewed February 23, 2005

This hotel was excellent in every aspect and delivered what it advertised plus a whole lot more. The service that was given by the hotel managers was better than any service I have been given. The courtesy of the staff was fantastic. My wife and I, who do not speak Korean, wanted to try Korean food. The Manager walked us to a nearby restaurant and translated for us to ensure we got an excellent meal. This was only one of the many requests that were handled with urgency and care. The room was beautiful. I recommend this hotel to everyone especially English speaking customers who want a vacation or are just passing through. Thank you so much Hotel New Airport. I could not have asked for anything more.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
SYDNEY
Reviewed December 22, 2004

I enjoyed the attitude of New airport Hotel staff and I felt home even it is not long stay just few hours, but the staff listen, understand my needs and wants then apply feed back in wonderful service.

It looks very simple but unfortunately big hotel names and 5 plus stars hotel fail to do so.

Defiantly I felt the value of the Money I paid and more and finally for sure in my next trip to Korea I will book with New airport Hotel simply because I felt home.

Thank you so much for being so kind.
Moustafa

• Stayed January 2005
3 Thank Mike072Sydney
Reviewed November 1, 2004

We stayed overnight and had good memories as e were thrilled with the Electronic gadgets, remote controls, jacuzzi.,tc. Also they have free to use INDOOR GOLF for guests. Staff is very friendly, expecially the Manager Mr. Pai will take care of all ur needs and will also provide you with the necessary guidance whether its about transportation, shopping or dining..he is great and we enjoyed his service. We highgly recommmend this hotel to anyone as Mr. Pai takes care of guest with utmost pleasure.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 6, 2004

The hotel staff were great they picked us up from the airport and helped us order food which was much appreciated, the room was spotless, we were very pleased with the service provided by the hotel and would stay again if ever passing through.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 15, 2004

Value for money, manager was very friendly and helpful, rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. Utilities at the room are excellent, just to name a few Large Screen TV, DVD Player etc. Great bathrooms.
Staff went out of their way to accommodate us, even walked us to a nearby restaurant. I would definitely stay at the hotel next time when I travel through Incheon next time.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member