“Great Stop”

Ranked #19 of 108 Hotels in Incheon
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Stop”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is a great little hotel for one or two night stays in Incheon. The room was clean and the staff was very friendly. They have a car that will pick you up at the airport and take you back when you leave. The free breakfast made by a sweet old Korean lady was excellent. She know what I wanted before I told her. The hotel is right next to a small park as well. Would surely stay their again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Korean first
Houston, TX
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Don't confuse this hotel with the Best Western Incheon Airport Hotel, which is more expensive. For $47 we got a room with 2 beds, clean sheets & good housekeeping, which is all we wanted during a 12 hour layover. As the confirmation stated, we only had to go to "any" information desk inside Incheon Airport, & they were very happy to call the hotel for our pickup, which arrived within 15 minutes. The front desk person spoke English & was very helpful. Our rate also included breakfast for 1 person, though the immediate area is surrounded by restaurants. The area is full of similar hotels designed for passengers who face those horribly long Incheon Airport layovers. Not somewhere we would pick for a vacation, but for what we wanted, the hotel served the purpose quite well.

Room Tip: Get rooms numbered 09 & higher, which are farther from the elevator, which runs 24/7 with arrivi...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank smvhou
Miami
Reviewed March 25, 2013

The service at this small hotel was very good. Check in was very fast and organized. The english speaking gentlemen at the front desk took the time to walk us down the street to point out some restaurants. The area is not a tourist area. In the morning a kind lady will make you a set breakfast plate. In the room you are given bottles of water and some cold soda as part of the room amenities.

The rooms are adequate for one night if you have an early flight. The beds are very hard so be prepared. This is a transition area for tourists.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LOL305
Chicago
Reviewed January 17, 2013

The hotel staff are unfriendly and rude. They will not connect me when I called and hang up on me. They were unwilling to take messages. Trying to get through their heavily accented korean english was hard. Very inhospitable! Racist attitude. Will not stay ever again or recommend to my friends!

• Stayed January 2013
6 Thank Asian1American

Travelers are raving about these Incheon hotels

Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Reviewed December 18, 2012

First of all I loved this hotel. You could not beat it for the price.My flight arrived in Korea about 5:30 p.m. I went to the information desk and had them call the hotel and they arrived within 30 minutes. The hotel is about 10 to 15 minutes away. When I arrived at the hotel the front desk staff were very helpful with all my questions. Their English was excellent. I was only there for a short layover and I wanted go into Seoul to see what it was about. The train station is only about to blocks away from the hotel and very easy to get to. When I went up to my room the hallways were half lit with neon lights(very cool looking). I had a room card which I only had to scan to get into to the room. When I entered the room, i was amazed to see what I got for $90. I had a 50" flat screen TV, a computer, 2 beds, a sofa, a large tub, a nice shower tower, slippers and 1 touch zone lighting system. Yes, the beds were a little firm but I got use to it. Also the room seemed a little dated but they did a lot to upgrade it. Here's the best part and why I am writing this review. I went into Seoul on that freezing night. SUPER COLD! When I returned to my room and took off my shoes my feet were warm and I thought I had frostbit. Turns out that I didn't. The reason my feet were warm was because the hotel had HEATED FLOORS.That's right. Heated floors. I instantly fell in love with that hotel and Korea. That made my night. The return back to airport was easy. My next trip back to Korea , I will be staying at that hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Guy C
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I found this to be kind of a strange hotel. The hotel is a bit dated, but has been updated in some areas. The method of this updating is a little weird though. My bathtub looked to be about 20 years old and the bathroom was in serious need of being recaulked. Bathroom was great with shower tower, separate big tub with jets, etc. Just really dated and needed some TLC at a minimum. The rest of the room was quite modern with advanced lighting control, big flatscreen TV, etc.

I transited Incheon with an overnight stay, and when I arrived, the information desk at the airport was closed. Good thing I printed my reservation confirmation with the hotel phone number of 032-752-2066 or I don't know how I would have gotten to the hotel.

English ability of the front desk staff and shuttle drivers was very good.

For the people complaining about the bed being hard- Asians like hard beds. I have traveled a bit in west Asia and never found a hotel bed as soft as Western style beds, even in the fanciest of hotels. It is a culture thing. The bed at this hotel was a bit soft by Asian standards but a quite hard by western standards.

There are quite a lot of shops and restaurants nearby, but I didn't have time to visit them.

I wouldn't mind staying here again, but I don't think I could bring my wife here. It isn't a bad hotel but my wife has higher standards than me.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank mrrogertheshrubber
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Don't come here for a vacation or a long stay, its not near anything except the airpot, it's perfect for an overnight stay. The hotel is very clean,t he staff is very nice and the airport pickup is very easy. Just go to one of the information desks at the Incheon Airpot and ask them to call the hotel. Within 10-15 minutes the van shows up and takes you to the hotel which is about 15 minutes from the airpot. The return to the airpot is very easy, the hotel's van goes to the airport twice an hour starting at 6am. There are restaurants and convenience stores right near the hotel for a quick snack.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business