“Good enough for me”

Best Western Premier Incheon Airport
Ranked #55 of 107 Hotels in Incheon
Reviewed November 27, 2010

I usually stay at the Sevilla when I travel through Incheon, but I thought I would try out the Best Western. I do have to say this is probably the nicest and cleanest of the ones I've stayed.

One of the things I liked about it was that it uses key cards instead of actual keys for the rooms. I know this isn't a big deal, it's just nice that it's a little more modern than other ICN hotels.

Another thing I liked is that there's a little shop inside so you can get chips, water, soda, etc. if you want them. They do have a restaurant inside as well, which is convenient. I looked at the price of a BLT and it was equivalent to $17 US. So... it's not cheap.

They do have a shuttle. I JUST missed the shuttle when I got there and had to wait a half hour for the next one.

I didn't venture outside of the hotel because I was too tired. The next time I stay there I'll probably check out the convenience store across the street.

The things I didn't like didn't bother me entirely too much. I couldn't get the AC to work. It was getting into winter time so it wasn't that hot, but my room was a little warm when I first got there. Everything is run off the remote, I just couldn't get it to work.

The price of that BLT made me stay away from the restaurant. I just went to the little shop they had right next to it. The shop's selection is kind of lacking and the prices seemed a little high, but it was good enough.

There's no wifi. The Sevilla is a little less modern hotel and it has wifi in it. Of course, they just got it not too long ago, but the Best Western is modern enough where you'd think they would have wifi.

The price is a little higher than other places if you're just looking to overnight in Incheon. If you want the cleanest and most modern hotel at a decent price, then this is probably right for you. If you have the money, then the I hear the Hyatt is to place to go.

I'll probably stay there one more time to really do a good comparison with the Sevilla. I'll need to venture out this time and see what's across the street.

I wouldn't say it's the nicest place I've ever stayed at, but it's pretty good.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed November 6, 2010

Since I had an early morning flight, I decided to stay here on my last night of a business trip to Suwon. I was on a two week trip and had also accumulated an extra box during my trip so was traveling a bit heavy. Took the airport shuttle to the airport and was amazed that there was absolutely no help or trolleys to get my baggage inside, thus requiring two trips. After checking in, I asked if someone could help me get my stuff up to the room and I was told that they had no baggage service - another two trips to get my stuff to my room.

I've stayed at the Best Western Incheon off and on for the last four years, and this time found that it's really becoming in need of renovation. The large room window looked like it hadn't been washed in a while. The wallpaper had stains and the furniture was worn, but the bed was comfortable and I got a good night's sleep. Overall, the room was clean. Free internet via ethernet connection was provided and was reasonably fast.

There are quote a few small Korean restaurants close by the hotel with English menus. Also, there is an E-Mart across the street if you want to pick up a few Korean snacks to take home with you.

All told, I'm inclined to look around for another hotel during my next trip.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2010

The hotel rooms are clean and roomy. It provides all the necessary toiletries and much more. You can also request for a shuttle bus to the airport.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
An Agoda Traveler
Reviewed November 14, 2009

• Stayed: November 2009
An Agoda Traveler
Reviewed September 5, 2009

• Stayed: September 2009
Reviewed July 18, 2009

The staff was very friendly and spoke English. The rooms were updated and comfortable. After eating nothing but Korean food for 10 days it was nice to enjoy a cheeseburger and fries in the restaurant. They have a free airport shuttle.

• Stayed: January 2009
Reviewed June 12, 2009

I am enroute from Jeonju South Korea to Brisbane Australia, and overnighting at this hotel. I couldn't be happier. I've found everyone spoke English. The restaurant was great. I only wanted a snack and the food I ordered was great and the Korean reisling was excellent. My room and everything about it is great. Value for money? Excellent!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business