“Dreary hotel”

Ranked #54 of 108 Hotels in Incheon
London, United Kingdom
“Dreary hotel”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

The hotel advertises free shuttle rides from the airport to the hotel. I waited over 40min on the curb for a shuttle in a period when it is supposed to come at 20min interval.
Check in was fast and efficient, except that i had to go back and forth between the door of my room and the reception until the card i was given, opened the door of my room. Inside, sad and worn out. Could not figure out how to turn on the lights. Avoid the restaurant or at least the Korean food, especially if you've eaten well in the country the days before - as you would leave with the wrong impression of what Korean food is about. Finally, the nicest thing i can say is that the hotel is conveniently close to the airport.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank Ulysses186338

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Farnborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 12, 2012

A one noght stay en route to Tokyo proved to be the perfect place. I had a big double room which despite the under powered air con was comfortable.
The biggest let down was the restaurant/bar/coffee shop as it was devoid of character. That said there are enough little local places in the area to grab something to eat or drink.

• Stayed May 2012
2 Thank paulcurtley
Texas
Reviewed May 7, 2012

For the money, this hotel serves its purpose! The room my husband and I stayed in on May 7, 2012 was clean and the beds were comfortable. There is complimentary internet. We ate at the breakfast buffet - for the same amount of money, we could have ordered off of the menu. The buffet had a good selection, and some food appreciated by Koreans (kimchi, namul) but there were plenty items to choose from.
Upon checkout, the manager personally thanked us for our visit and seemed happy that we were so pleased with the hotel.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank SherTexas
Shanghai
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I spent one night in this Hotel just because I was coming from a very tiring trip and I had 18 hours of stop over in Incheon before leaving again.
I prefered to go in a well-known hotel chain in order to have a good rest and in order to have energies to spend the day after around Seoul.
I had a good sleep as I was really tired, but the Hotel is not really special and not even so nice.
In the room I found a can of beer empty probably drank by a previous customer; but for the rest the room and the bathroom were clean but I spent 80 dollars for one night for a room without even the breakfast included, and not so many services (only shuttle bus to go to the airport / I arrived late in the night and i had to take a taxi to arrive). As Korea is a really clean country I think you can find better solutions for something simpler and not so expensive!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank eugeniamShanghai

Travelers are raving about these Incheon hotels

Pelham, New Hampshire
Reviewed February 15, 2012

I stayed here the night before flying home to the USA. Its not amazing, but it fit my needs great. Being someone who needs to workout in the morning, this hotel gym was empty and had everything I needed including 3 treadmills, dumb bells and many machines. Not to mention a 2 bay golfing net and clubs provided.

I'd definitely stay again for the $130 total I paid.

Also, the restaurant is expensive and no breakfast, but there are many little markets, resturants and a huge E-Mart to shop at.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank Brettsky72
Kenai, Alaska
Reviewed December 29, 2011

This hotel served our purpose of being very close to the airport and offering shuttle service. We found our room to be fine but the restaurant was just fair and very expensive. When we were checking out we were surprised to find many taxes and added costs making it an expensive stay. If we had the time, we'd recommend going into the city and staying at the Doulos Hotel---much less expensive and a yummy breakfast is included in the price. The rooms are small but very adequate.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Patricia S
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed December 26, 2011

Only one thing to stay about this hotel which will say it all - when we arrived, we politely tried to check in after an exhausting 14 hour flight from Madrid. We were told the room was not ready, even though Korean Air had arranged the booking and we arrived courtesy of the airline. The receptionist was extremely rude, and when we asked where we could sit with our luggage and wait for housekeeping to make up the room within the hour , the receptionist looked horrified and he asked us to wait outside of the hotel on the concrete pavement - away from the lobby (would not let us sit down or go to restaraunt and have breakfast to wait). "you can wait over there please, outside". This is all I have to say. I sent a complaint letter to the management, and am still waiting for a 24 hour response 3 months later. If you are happy to pay for such appaling service from front desk staff, please, feel free. Needless to say I stood my ground and insisted he let me use the internet in the business lounge while my partner waited in the lobby for our room. After all my years of travel I have never been asked to stand outside on the pavement with my luggage away from a lobby while I wait for a room that should have been ready.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple