“Great Hotel that offers excellent service”

Grand Hyatt Incheon
Ranked #3 of 107 Hotels in Incheon
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Stayed in this hotel on many occasions many times. During my stays, was faced with different scenarios, like if my flight leaves in the evening, so hotel staff were always letting me to checking out latter so I dont have to spent much time in the airport. Few times I were late for my flight, hotel stuff organised me transport immediately. Once my father was sick, so hotel staff immediately organised doctor appointment and transportation. Yes this hotel charging little bit higher(however sometimes they are offering discounts for hyatt members which makes price almost the same as neighbouring hotels) but the service that they are offering is excellent. Facilities such as gym and pool are also great, sauna also great, by providing steam and dry saunas, a lot of pilots are staying in that hotel, so in sauna there is chance to talk to captains of 747, 777 . I Stayed in many Hyatt hotels that includes Park Hyatts, Grand Hyatts etc., but this is actually one of the greatest ones.

Room Tip: I prefer rooms that has runway view
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
hyattregencyincheon, 매니저 at Grand Hyatt Incheon, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Thank you for your great feedback! We are pleased to learn that you consider Hyatt Regency Incheon Great Hotel that offers excellent service.

We do look for forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

In the meantime, stay connected and if I can of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Warm Regards,

Marketing Communications Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,408)

Reviewed March 8, 2014

For an airport hotel, this is one of the best. Rooms and bathrooms are modern and clean. Gym is fully equipped, although it is a bit small. They are building a new section of the hotel next door so perhaps it will have a new gym with more room. Restaurant is pretty good and has a large selection. Only drawback is the prices are a bit inflated. Friday I purchased a day rate but the full rate for Friday was listed at $475! A bit ridiculous. Mini bar is stocked well although it could use a few more "healthy" options, food was all chips and candy.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank BabaBooeyStern
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I stayed there one night as I was waiting for an intentional flight to the USA. The room was large, but very blue/green monotone. The furniture has 'okay', but could use some updating. The bed was hard as a rock, and the feather pillows did nothing for support. I found that the lounge and restaurant were the only things around and very pricy. The work out room was small and filled with older equipment. The airport shuttle was very convenient and free. There was construction next door, so I am hopeful that there will be more competition. For the price, I expected a little better.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
hyattregencyincheon, 매니저 at Grand Hyatt Incheon, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Warm greetings from Hyatt Regency Incheon

Thank you very much for taking your time to leave a review on TripAdvisor!

We have duly noted your comments in regards to bed and feather pillows.
Please accept my apologies for the disappointment with the bed, and I have personally passed on your comments to our entire Housekeeping Team, and please be rest assured that we will rectify this problem as soon as possible

As for the price, we continually benchmark with other hotels in the city to ensure that our Hotel always remains competitive. Please kindly note that we are also suggesting many special offers through our brand site at incheon.regency.hyatt.com as well.

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinions with us and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

The room was generally to a good standard, though a bit short of lighting. My real problem was being there for an early morning flight and not able to get either (European) tea or coffee in the room. I asked the concierge about room facilities but he did not seem to have a clue. I also complained at check out , but nobody seemed clear if this was oversight in my room, or normal. To add insult to injury, there only seemed to be a $30 breakfast unless you are a club member.
So, overall not good valve, even for an airport. My suggestion is to get up 10 minutes earlier and find somewhere else just a little further away but better value!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

This hotel is a very nice property in a great location near the Incheon Airport. I had actually made a reservation at a different hotel and that somehow was not processed. Hence, I was forced to consider other options and, wanting to go with something known, I opted for this hotel. Their shuttle from the airport outside Gate 13 made it a very convenient choice as well. The lobby was extraordinarily nice and the front desk staff were very courteous and efficient. My checkin proceeded without any difficulty. My room was likewise quite spacious and comfortable. I had a very good night's sleep. The WiFi worked well allowing me to get some work done. The morning breakfast, while expensive (over ₩30,000) was complete with good hot and cold options. The biggest drawback to this hotel was the price. My rate was ₩275,000. Granted, the hotel was very nice but in my opinion this is too expensive, especially for a hotel in Incheon (as opposed to Seoul). While I enjoyed my stay, this will be beyond my company's budget and I am not likely to opt for this place again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Warm greetings from Hyatt Regency Incheon.

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback posted on TripAdvisor and I am very much pleased to learn that your overall stay was 'Great'.

We have duly noted your comments in regards to price as well.
We have been offering many special promotions and you can find the current hotel packages and offers at incheon.regency.hyatt.com.

Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback, and we truly look forward to welcoming you again in the near future where we will do our best to exceed your expectations.

Best wishes

Reviewed February 27, 2014

We stayed one night at the Hyatt on transit. The hotel is extremely close to Incheon with buses passing every 20 minutes. Rooms are very simple and no frills, but spacious and adequate. Carpet looked slightly tired. Staff are extremely courteous, friendly, and professional. Dining area had a very nice breakfast buffet with western and asian fare (dim sum!). We ate dinner as well but found it mediocre and pricey. The hotel has an incredible pool and gym, so if you are on transit and want to refresh yourself between flights this is a very good option. There is a supermarket called "E-Mart" around the corner of the hotel which is open until 2200.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
hyattregencyincheon, 매니저 at Grand Hyatt Incheon, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

We are delighted to read that your recent stay with us at Hyatt Regency Incheon was enjoyable.

However we have well noted your valuable comments in regards to carpet, as well as our dinner at the restaurant.

We will continually find ways to make improvements in both our facilities and services to exceed our guest's expectations at all times.

Thank you once again, and we look forward to your return!

Warm regards,

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Hyatt is a good hotel in a very good location next to airport, everything is working well. Gym & swimming pool sections are excellent. Location is excellent. Staff is efficient and very hospitable....

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
hyattregencyincheon, 매니저 at Grand Hyatt Incheon, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Warm greetings from Hyatt Regency Incheon and thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor!

We truly appreciate you taking the time to detail your experience, and it was very pleasant to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us that our associates provided you with a service which was up to your satisfaction.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback, and we truly look forward to welcoming you again in the near future where we will do our best to exceed your expectations.

Best Regards