“perfect for everthing!”

Ranked #3 of 104 Hotels in Incheon
Marseille, France
“perfect for everthing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

Great sirvice, always with a smile! Dinner buffet aswell as breakfast buffet too much to describe and to taste. Rooms very confortable. The place to stay for a night waiting for the next flight at only 5' from the airport. Shuttle bus very convenient too.

Room Tip: They are all fine!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
hyattregencyincheon, 매니저 at Grand Hyatt Incheon, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you for your great feedback! We are pleased to learn that you consider Hyatt Regency Incheon Hotel ‘Perfect for everything’ and that our associates provided you with a ‘Great Service' which met your expectations.

Please come back and stay with us again, and we will give you a most warm welcome and exceptional experience.

We look forward to your return!

Warm regards,

Marketing Communications Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

Well... this hotel is not bad. It is actually a great hotel. I was impressed with cleanliness and a top tier hotel all in all. The check in was fast and hassle free. Near the airport. I had problems with the restaurant and the staff who did the checkout though. I was on a business trip but I am not wearing a business suit. In short, I wear shabby clothes. I was barred from entering the restaurant during dinner due to the way I dress. I did not see any dress codes signs outside. So my dinner was settled through a convenience shop outside. Then came the check out time. The staff did not even bothered to entertain me and my flight is about 1.5 hours away. I was again dressed like a skateboarder and not a proper business person. So my checkout was delayed for 45 minutes. They offered a limousine service to the airport in order to compensate for the error they made. They also change the way they treat me when they learned I was using the suite room. Hmmmmmm. Don't judge a book by it's cover. Well anyway, I made a feedback to the Hyatt manager a regarding pros and cons. But I also made good comments for the friendly staff that made my check in hassle free.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
uk vulcan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Great to stop here on route from Sydney to heathrow. Staff were excellent. Looked after us and our wheelchair very well.we did not know what to expect but did not need to worry. We were well taken care of.
Food good, bed v comfortable, v efficient staff

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
hyattregencyincheon, 매니저 at Grand Hyatt Incheon, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Greetings from Hyatt Regency Incheon

I am delighted to hear we made such an good impression on you following your recent visit to the Hyatt Regency Incheon. It is always a pleasure to read such kind comments regarding our associates and services!

Hyatt Regency Incheon strives to achieve the highest level of quality services and experiences and will continually work towards providing exceptional experiences to all of our guests.

Once again, thank you for your wonderful feedback, and we sincerely look forward to your next visit.

Warm Regards

Prague, Czech Republic
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

I stayed at this hotel on route from Sydney to Europe. Rooms are spatious, quiet and very comfortable. Bathrooms are fabulous. Swimming pool is perfect to stretch your body after and before long flight. Food is excellent, I can´t forget its wide range and fantastic taste.
I can highly recommend this hotel and hopefully I will have a chance to stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
hyattregencyincheon, 매니저 at Grand Hyatt Incheon, responded to this review, February 2, 2014
Thank you for great review on TripAdvisor.

We are extremely pleased to learn that you had an 'Excellent stay' at our hotel!

Specialy, We are happy to learn that our swimming pool is perfect to stretch your body after and before long flight and you enjoyed our wide range of food and its fantastic taste.

Most of all, we are pleased to hear that you highly recommend our hotel and hopefully will have a chance to stay wity us again.

Thank you once again for taking the time to leave us with your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Best wishes

DC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

Had a 22 hour layover and preferred to stay near the airport. This hotel was quite convenient, Free shuttle bus runs every 20 minutes from portals 3 & 13 outside the arrival zone. The hotel adjoins the airport - about a 3 minute ride.
Check in was easy. They pushed me to upgrade for a "free" continental breakfast. Even though I declined, they gave me a nice room on the club level. The hallway carpets were pretty badly worn and in need of replacement - but the room was clean.
The club lounge has very limited hours - which seems strange to me for an airport hotel that presumably has guests coming and going at all hours.
I did not eat at the hotel - but walked through the restaurant - which was huge and appeared to have a very wide range of buffet offerings.
The hotel lounge was nice. Drinks were a little pricey - but par for the course in Korea.
If you need to stay near the airport - this place is fine.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
hyattregencyincheon, 매니저 at Grand Hyatt Incheon, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Warm greetings from Hyatt Regency Incheon

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us through TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to read that you were satisfied with the prompt and easy check-in and the cleanliness of our rooms.

Your additional comment in regards to the limited hours of our regency club has been noted and please rest assure that I will review the club lounge opening hours directly with our manager responsible for that department.
In regards to the hallway carpet you will be pleased to hear that the hotel is on the final stage of planning an upgrade and refinement of the guest rooms and corridors.

In addition, the hotel will open this summer a new wing adding 500 new rooms with a modern feel and I am sure you will be very satisfy with the product.
Despite these small issues, I sincerely hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hyatt Regency Incheon in the near future

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly or email me if I can be of any further assistance at patrick.verove@hyatt.com

Best regards
Patrick
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

I always stay at the Hyatt on route to Europe from Australia. The Hotel is a great place to break the long flight and Korean Air generally organise everything. I love staying at this hotel firstly because the staff are excellent, they can't do enough to help you. The rooms are big and very clean and the food is excellent. if you are flying with Korean Air, you can check in your luggage and get your boarding pass at the Korean Air counter at the hotel. A free shuttle bus takes you to and from the airport. Congratulations to the manager and staff of the Hyatt at Incheon your operate a wonderful hotel. I highly recommend this hotel and in addition I highly recommend flying Korean Air if travelling from Australia to Europe, it truly is excellent in flight.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Warm greetings from Hyatt Regency Incheon.

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. We are extremely pleased to hear that you always stay at the Hyatt on route to Europe from Australia and that you had a great time with us.

Your review on TripAdvisor has been shared among all our team members, and we will continue to provide utmost caring and personalized service to all our guests, ensuring a wonderful stay.

We look forward to your return.

Best wishes
Oslo, Norway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

I spent my last night in Seoul at the airport hotel. Effective service at check-in and check-out. Good transfer to the airport.

My room was good value. Clean and warm in the cold weather.

Providing good internet service.

The restaurant offered a good choices of meals for dinner. I had breakfast in the business room, quick and good value.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us at Hyatt Regency Incheon, and for sharing your favorable review on TripAdvisor.

I am happy to learn that you enjoyed your overall stay with us and you found our hotel to be convenient.

Once again, thank you for sharing your positive experience online and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm Regards,