“Outstanding transient hotel”

Ranked #3 of 106 Hotels in Incheon
Dallas, Texas
“Outstanding transient hotel”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

The hotel is very close from the Incheon airport. The hotel operates a shuttle bus which goes to an airport every 20 minutes from early morning to late night. The hotel is clean and staffes are very kind and nice. I used a club-level room, which is spacious and clean. Club lounge provides a wonderful breakfast. The hotel is away from attractions in Seoul. I highly recommend the hotel for transients, but not tourists who want to explore Seoul.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Chul A
hyattregencyincheon, 매니저 at Grand Hyatt Incheon, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your review further to your recent stay with us.

feedback on ways to enhance our guests experiences in the future.

Hyatt Regency Incheon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (188)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Fort McMurray, Canada
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I was amazed by Koreans attention to detail in all things. I have stayed here at this particular Hyatt Regency twice in the last year. Very pleased with the helpful friendly staff, overall cleanliness and great food. Will stay there again. My short experience in Korea as a stopover has made me want to go back again to visit.
KOREAN AIR OWNS THIS HOTEL
If you are travelling with Korean Air and have a stop over in Korea they will usually put you up here for free if they have available rooms. All you have to do is ask. They perfer if you know in advance that you will have this stop over, call them and ask about a free room with your stop over and they will make a reservation. FYI this free room comes with free excellent meals at the buffets.

Room Tip: If you are travelling with Korean Air and have a stop over in Korea they will usually put you up her...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
hyattregencyincheon, 매니저 at Grand Hyatt Incheon, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
We appreciate your review of our hotel on Trip Advisor.

It is a pleasure to know that you had enjoyed your stay at our hotel and on behalf of the hotel, we very much look forward to be of service to you in the future.

Christchurch
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Had a wonderful stay at the Hyatt rengency Incheon Airport in Seoul.
Were accomodated there by Korean Air as part of their STPc program when there is no direct connecting flights.
Travelling on KE in business class, we were even given a room on the 12th floor.
Hotel is very clean, vast and staff people really at your service.
Room was very spacious and bathroom rally nice.
Both diner and breakfast were superb with plenty of food to choose from at the "help yourself" food bars.
Transfers from airport to hotel and back were rapid and efficicent.
Would definitely recommend this hotel as a must at ICN airport.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I had to stay overnight in Seoul due to transit using Korean Airline. (KE) This was always the plan. I did not know what hotel I will get for the transit. I will find out at the KE desk at the arrival terminal. I had no idea how to get there, nor any news about meal plan etc. it was either 1 nig stay in Seoul or 1 night stay in Sin using another airline. Anyway, I finally chose to use KE. I was not disappointed.

I ended up staying in Hyatt Regency very near the Incheon airport - only 5 minutes away. They provided shuttle going to airport every twenty minutes. KE also provide dinner, breakfast, lunch at their restaurant for free. What a deal. The meals were what you would have expected from a five star hotel. So I was a happy camper.

Positve:
1. Very near the airport (5 minutes by car/bus)
2. Free shuttle bus to airport. From airport, you can take the bus to go to downtown - 1 hour by bus (KRW 10.000 or USD 10 one way)
3. Hotel had all of the amenities of a five star hotel
4. The buffet restaurant was very nice

Could be mproved:
1. Wifi or internet access is not free. It is quite expensive in my opion. If you have time, just take the shuttle bus to the airport and you can use their wifi at the airport for free.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank saut
hyattregencyincheon, 매니저 at Grand Hyatt Incheon, responded to this review, March 4, 2013

feedback on ways to enhance our guests experiences in the future.

Auckland, New Zealand
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Korean Air put my girls and I up at the Hyatt Regency when they changed our flight times. WOW is all I can say. I have stayed at many 5 star hotels all over the world but this was impressive. Service couldn't be faulted, the room's couldn't be faulted and the food couldn't be faulted. We were very tired when we arrived and so ordered room service. 3 x cheese burgers and fries. These were delivered silver service style. They arrived in a warmed trolley and the maid proceeded to lay the top as a table. We all got a plate with salad, a plate with the bun and meat/cheese, and 6 small dishes each filled with different sauces and pickles. Beautiful silver and linen napkins completed the table. We tired travelers only wanted a basic cheese burger before falling into bed! It was just amazing. The room's were beautiful. Huge, spotless with marble bathrooms. Free use of cotton robes and slippers. Breakfast the next morning was equal to the best I have had anywhere. The choice seemed unlimited and everything was presented, cooked and served beautifully. There was a free coach from the airport to the hotel every 15 minutes or so. We were so impressed by the Korean service (and airline) that we intend to return for a holiday in South Korea.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
hyattregencyincheon, Manager at Grand Hyatt Incheon, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
We are pleased to read your positive comments on our facilities and appreciate your feedback on ways to enhance our guests experiences in the future.

We will strive to maintain and continually enhance our product and service.

Singapore
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Our last stop before flying out of Seoul after 8 days of Seoul/Skiing holiday. The hotel rooms are clean and we were giving our request of interconnecting door rooms. Very good for last minute packing before boarding early next morning. Service by the porters are very good. It is one of the better hotel which porters addressed the guests properly. However, the same cannot be said of the checking in process. Perhaps, we had checked in at the peak hour. The check-in counter is like a bus stop and the check-in guest officer does not smile and seems under stress.

The one major issue I had with the hotel is the type pillows provided in the rooms. There is only 1 pillow each and it is as flat as the pillow cover. When we requested for the "hard" or foam pillows, the housekeeping said that the hotel is running full capacity and hah no extra pillows available. My question is how expensive is a pillow that the hotel cannot store extra. For an airport hotel, sleep quality is very important and as such I had rated it lower as we all did not have a good sleep. It is not value for money for the amount that we had paid.

The hotel provided complimentary bus shuttle to airport which is 5 min drve away.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
hyattregencyincheon, Manager at Grand Hyatt Incheon, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Greetings from Hyatt Regency Incheon

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.
Your comments and feedback have been duly noted and please rest assured that some improvement will be made in these areas.

I thank you once again for the time you have taken to share your thoughts and experience with us, and I look forward to welcoming you whenever your travels bring you back to Incheon.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly or email me if I can be of any further assistance at patrick.verove@hyatt.com

Patrick Verove
Hotel Manager
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed March 2, 2013

a Great Location Near Incheon Airport, and a Plus for Korean Air Travelers as they have a special counters for Check in Prior to you going to Airport.

I stayed there in a Honeymoon Package and was a lovely stay, me and my wife received Gifts as part of the package, The Dinner Buffet was lovely.

During my stay I dont know if its always there but we saw the United Nation foundation were selling dolls for a donation which my wife loved.

Free transport bus shuttle to Airport and with Easy Access to City Center by Express train from Incheon to Seoul Station for last day shopping.

I am going to come back again in my last 2 nights stay in Incheon this year.

I Actually stayed in December 2011.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple