“Great place with warm greeting”

Lazy Bird Guest House
Ranked #11 of 84 Specialty Lodging in Incheon
Reviewed May 7, 2011

Although just stay one night in Lazy bird for taking the early flight, but it's worth to stay and even longer, owners are friendly and the environment are totally comfortable!! Will stay there again for sure!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends

Reviewed May 4, 2011

We stayed in Lazy Bird Guesthouse because our flight is at 7am, and the last shuttle bus (from Seoul to Incheon) is at 10pm. I was with my family which is why we prefer convenience over anything else. I saw Lazy Bird Guesthouse in the Internet and I saw how affordable it is, which is why I chose this inn.

The guesthouse is very cozy. The bathroom is clean with free soap and shampoo. The beds are super comfortable!!! We stayed in the dormitory (good for 8 people) but since we are four, we were able to make it private. The best thing about this is it has a free pick-up and drop-off service from and to Incheon airport.

I highly recommend this inn for those who have off-peak hours flight or for those who have in-between flights. Instead of killing time in the airport, I suggest you book in Lazy Bird Guesthouse. It is affordable, convenient, and comfortable. Pluz, Liz (the owner) is super nice and accomodating.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 3, 2011

I loved my entire stay at the Lazy Bird Guesthouse. My room was spotless, the bathrooms have all new fixtures and were very clean. There was plenty of hot water and space. It wasn't cramped like other places. My bed was comfortable and there were lots of outlets to plug in your phone or iPod. The service I received was ridiculously amazing. Seriously. I had a flight that left the airport at 6am, which means, we had to leave at 4:30am. When I woke up, coffee was being made as well as toast and jelly. And then, with the price being so reasonable, I was just so impressed. I will absolutely stay here again if I'm back in Seoul. You have to stay here if you're stopping into Seoul. You'll love it.

Room Tip: All rooms are great and very accommodating.
  • Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed May 1, 2011

Needed a place for my fiance and I to stay not far from Incheon airport. The owner were so... friendly and helpful. Also the rooms and bedding were very comfortable. Would recommend to anyone needing a place to stay near Incheon airport. For sure, will visit again!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank samkyongju
Reviewed April 30, 2011

I had an excellent stay at the Lazy Bird Guest House.

1. Exceptional Service
-Liz and Jacky, the owners/operators of the guesthouse, are extremely warm and friendly people. They speak excellent English and have great advice for tourists. They are incredibly helpful and will go out of her way to ensure you have a pleasant stay.
-The environment they create is very conducive for meeting other travelers
-Also, everything that is needed for a comfortable stay (spacious rooms, good bathrooms, big kitchen area, kitchen utensils, hot and cold water, wi-fi, printer, etc) is provided
-I had no problems with transport as Jacky picked me up from the airport even though my flight arrived quite late at night.

2. Clean
-The place is spotless. Everything is brand new and kept in meticulous condition. The beds are great to sleep in and while it was a bit chilly, there were heated floors and thick comforters.

3. Safe
-The location is very safe and feels more like a home rather than a guesthouse.

The only thing is that Incheon can be quite far from Seoul's city center. If you are flying in and out of the airport and need something close by, I would recommend this place without reservation. However, if you are looking to be right in the middle of the city, this may not be the ideal location.

Overall however, I highly recommend this guesthouse. It really is one of the best places I have stayed.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed April 30, 2011

The owners, Jackie and Liz warmly welcomed us and made us feel at home. It’s located in a quiet neighborhood – away from the chaotic city but close enough to the station if you want to explore Seoul. Cozy beds, spotlessly clean bathrooms, comfy lounge and wifi!! Stayed only for two nights but Liz and Jackie made it absolutely memorable! Definitely would recommend to all.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 30, 2011

This guesthouse located not far from Incheon Airport. Guest pick up is provided, thus arriving/leaving airport late in the evening won't be a problem at all. Owner hospitality was great, better than any other guesthouse that I ever stayed before.

[---]