“Extremely friendly staff. They gave us...”

Benikea Hotel Oceanside
Ranked #24 of 106 Hotels in Incheon
“Extremely friendly staff. They gave us...”
Reviewed August 13, 2010

Extremely friendly staff. They gave us free room upgrades and went out of their way to make us feel welcome. They also have a free shuttle to and from the airport that will leave whenever you want it to. Will definitely stay here again the next time I fly in/out of Incheon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Czech first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed July 26, 2010

I had spent a night of June 26, 2010 at the hotel. The night of my stay with Incheon Airport Oceanside Hotel was an absolutely terrible experience. Understanding the star rating of the entity, I do want to have a reasonable quiet place to stay, as I had to get up early the following morning to catch my flight at Incheon International Airport, ICN. But it did not give me an even minimum standard of a 1-star rating at all, in fact it was the worst experience that you can think of. It was absolutely extremely noisy, which I believe it was due to a party held in the room next to or right above my room. I could literary hear and �feel� the noise and vibration that people jumping up and down, shouting out loudly. I literary was not able to take any rest that night. I did call down sometime that night to the front desk to make a complain about the issue, and the front desk agent sounded like knowing what was going on, but nothing was changed at all except giving me an apology, that was not exactly what I needed. I m a frequent traveler and I do not usually make any complain but I have never experienced anything like this or even closed to it, and I do want to take the extra minutes to write up my frustration of the experience this time.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank canson

Travelers are raving about these Incheon hotels

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed June 26, 2010

The hotel area is a dump, the place is run down, room had bad sewage smell, and van ride put us in danger. Drove over 120 KPH in the rain. Hotel is not "newly built" as described in the website. Overpriced at over $140. It is a $40 hotel at best.

• Stayed June 2010
3 Thank RGrubb
melbourne
Reviewed June 20, 2010

Stayed at this hotel for two nights on a stopover to Australia. Stayed in a single standard room and was very surprised at all the nice extra touches like free soft drinks and water, slippers, hair brush and comb and many other little extras. The room was very cosyy and clean and also very quiet. I really enjoyed the large bathroom with a big walk in shower and huge twin tub spa. Room also had a nice big 40inch flat screen TV. The hotel is very convient only a ten minute drive from Incheon International Airport and once you arrive at the airport you can give the hotel a call at the information desk and a free shuttle will pick you up and take you back to the airport when you leave. You can get breakfast and dinner if required at the hotel there is a resturant open for breakfast between 6am and 10am and open for dinner to around 10pm. Staff were very helpful and friendly, there is also free use of the internet in the hotel reception area. The hotel is situated in a little fishing village and there are several Korean resturants near by and a couple of little convience shores. I was very satisfied with the hotel and it is very reasonably priced. I would definetley stay there again if I have the chance to go back to travel to South Korea again.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank taurus14
Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed April 5, 2010

I had an early flight the next day so I decided to get a room near the airport. After reading other reviews, I chose this one based off of the price, traveler photos, and it's location very near the airport.

The building itself is beautiful. More Greco-Italian than Asian. The same can be said for the rooms which were, by Korean standards, very large. My room even had a view of the Yellow Sea.

Would use this hotel again for a one night stopover.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled solo
3 Thank BlackadderIII
Melbourne
Reviewed March 16, 2010

If you are looking for a hotel which is excellent value for money, has a free speedy & efficient shuttle bus service to and from the airport, is comfortable, has free internet access & has excellent customer service then I definitely recommend this hotel.
I only stayed one night at this hotel as a one night stop over and it was more than perfect for me. Don't expect a clean cut modern sofisticated hotel. It's very kitsch in it's design and feels like you are staying on a stage set a cross between romeo and juliet & and star wars - because of all the 'hi tec' things in the rooms... which I found quite humorous, especially the pink plastic flowers on the table in the restaurant at breakfast and some country song playing 'i'm the luckiest gal in America'. If you are easily amused... this is the place.
The excellent customer service and effort the staff put in, make this place a good hotel. Breakfast was not bad and was included as a bonus to my upgrade which I was very grateful for.
As a stop over I was extremely happy to stay at this place. I was upgraded to a deluxe room which had a huge flat screen tv, a spa bath and a shower which turned into a steam room. It was perfect for for my jet lag and relaxation.
The surround area is not a good location, there isn't much around. But as a stop over it's excellent!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank Albeee
Annandale, Australia
Reviewed February 19, 2010

This is not an anonymous impersonal chain hotel in which you feel you could be anywhere in the world. This hotel is quaint with charm and we felt we were having a Korean experience. The staff were friendly and accommodating. The shuttle service was brilliant. The information desk at the airport had no sooner rung the hotel than the coach was there to collect us. We were tired after a long flight and its proximity to the airport was an advantage. The restaurant is quite simple, but the food was nutritious. After we left the hotel clerk realised I had left my diary near a computer in the foyer and went to a great deal of trouble to return it to me in my home country. I was very grateful.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple