Tripadvisor
Incheon
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews central park convention center the club lounge lobby bar park view floor to ceiling windows kal bus concierge staff great business lotte mart excellent hotel business trip separate shower indoor pool rooms are large breakfast buffet close to the airport
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

As a former Platinum member with Starwood, I have a fair share of hotel experience and with Sheraton so far all very positive. I and my wife wanted to have a short breakaway and we selected this hotel because it has overall good reviews. The fact that it was very busy may also reflect this. Unfortunately we got a room directly next to the elevator and it turned out to be very noisy. First we did not realize where the random noise comes from and we thought the noise comes from outside. However in the morning when people started moving at 6am, the noise shook us out of bed and it did not stop from then on. As I could not sleep, I went to the pool and at the desk I asked for a locker key to get changed. I was told I could not get one as I did not reserve a room with Sauna access. After some negotiation that I will not go back to my room to get changed and promising that I will not use the Sauna, I eventually received a locker key.
After my swim we went for breakfast and we were told that the restaurant is open until 10am. At around 9:30am, one of the service staff came to our table and said in a blunt and rude way "you need to leave now". I replied it is only 9:30am and we will leave before 10am. I could not figure out what his intention was as he just walked away to the next table.
Overall, the staff appeared unprofessionell and rather impolite for a hotel in this category. In conclusion, our stay was not the relaxing couple breakaway we expected with the noisy room and the unfriendly staff.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
sheratongrandincheon, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Incheon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2020

Thank you for being with us and feel sorry for not meeting your anticipation of needs during your stay.

We cannot even begin to explain how disappointed for your inconvenience experience.
It is certainly not the Sheraton Grand Incheon Hotel experience, we aim to provide our guests and we are truly sorry this happened to you.
Again, much appreciated on your gentle feedback and believe we can reach out higher level of service.
I look forward to welcoming you with our utmost service in the near future.

Hotel manager

Reviewed December 9, 2019 via mobile

I liked the room and the super comfy bed. I didn’t like the lack of service. Had to carry my the three heavy bags myself on the way in and out. The bar was unattended, had to ask the reception to send someone.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
sheratongrandincheon, 제너럴 매니저 at Sheraton Grand Incheon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2019

Dear Jaiwana,

Thank you for leaving comment you experienced during stay and feel sorry for inconvenience you encountered.
I will share with associates and do more focus on guest services you mentioned.

I much appreciated on your feedback again and look forward to greeting you in the future.

Reviewed December 7, 2019 via mobile

Good service, unfortunately my shower was broken, therefore only 4 stars instead of 5. Good service but very sterile design. Breakfast is fantastic as well as the location. Bars, wellness massage and shopping mall 5 minutes walking distance. Nice view from rooms to park.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
sheratongrandincheon, 제너럴 매니저 at Sheraton Grand Incheon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2019

Dear ausriaccman,

Thank you for comment on hotel and surroundings, and I am feel sorry to know that you encountered
unpleasant experience in your room. We will recheck all readiness in detail before guest arrival and try best not to happen this again.

Again, I much appreciated on your precious feedback and wish you a wonderful Merry Christmas & Happy New year.

Reviewed November 22, 2019 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel in September. The hotel is indeed not in a very ideal location but there are restaurants and the Lotte Mart just round the corner. The rooms are what you’d find in most upscale hotels. Pool was small but nice touch to have a swim cap loaned if you’re swimming. Breakfast choices weren’t extensive but was good enough for the crowd they were serving. However, I have to put in this review because the front desk staff and front desk manager, John Kim I believe, are just amazing. They go out of their way to help with your requests and actually went beyond. Thanks to the team for their attentiveness and service!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
sheratongrandincheon, 제너럴 매니저 at Sheraton Grand Incheon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2019

Dear KawaiiBoi,

Thank you so much for kind comment and I am so pleased to know that you left us with good memories.
I look forward to greeting you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 19, 2019

This property seem to be deteriorating with time.
- they have stopped serving breakfast at executive lounge any more. So, you need to have breakfast at the crowded restaurant at the ground floor wherein getting a table is always a challenge.
- one morning I found a table vacant in an enclosed section but mid way thru the breakfast I was asked to get up saying that table was meant for people who had purchased it. I couldn’t understand what he meant by this but he indeed made me realise the mistake I did by staying in a suite.
- the shower in my room was plugged and continued to remain plugged throughout the stay even after logging complaint. They note down the complaint as if they will resolve right away but they turn their head away along with you.
- these days they have stopped keeping things in cupboard and/ or minibar. I needed a spoon. Yet to be delivered even after 5 days. The reception boy had noted it down as if he will send someone immediately but again, he turned his head away as soon as I turned my back on him.
- the executive lounge opens in the evening but you need to struggle even to get a water bottle. Most things are out of stock and takes whole lot of time to refill.

In summary, avoid staying here. And if you do , don’t waste your money on suite because there’s no benefit of executive lounge.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
sheratongrandincheon, 제너럴 매니저 at Sheraton Grand Incheon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2019

Dear mahi1852,

Thank you very much for candid feedback on experience you encountered during stay with us.
Unfortunately, I found from you that there are lots of areas we have to improve as soon as possible.
Please let me resolve this matters, I will share your note with team and find out the right way we need to go forward.

Again, I much appreciated on your precious opinion and believe we can reach out higher level of service
our guests want to see and experience.

Please give us another opportunity to host you, I look forward to greeting you again in the future.

General manager