Very briefly (as if I don't do it now, then I'll forget), I'm currently on the 20th floor (Club Room) of the Sheraton. The hotel is new, feels new, is spotlessly clean and is in a brilliant location (especially if you're transiting as I am, with a flight later today).
Here's a couple of reasons why I like the property so much ...
* Arrived at 11am (the check-in time is 1500) and was checked in immediately with a smile
* Paying the extra 25GBP (difference between the cheapest standard and cheapest club) entitles you to all the standard perks (breakfast, cocktail hour) which are of a very high quality (both Korean and Western tastes are accommodated for)
* I was asked when I'd like to check out ... and immediately agreed to my time of 1400 (standard is 1200)
* The room is superb. Huge with excellent bathroom
* The gym and pool are both excellent - and as per the hotel, new (the gym is 24 hours)
* Finally, having indulged a little too much at the aforementioned cocktail hour, the burger was very good indeed :)
So ... all in all ... I wish every Sheraton I've stayed in was as good as this one. It sets a very high bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let us be your home base when visiting Northeast Asia's vibrant new business hub, a unique new waterfront offering a wide range of residential, business, cultural, and retail facilities. The recreational attractions in our neighborhood include the beautiful Central Park. The Convention Center facilitates successful business meetings, and the Northeast Asia Trade Tower, and the Green Climate Fund are also located nearby. International Airport is only 20 minutes from the hotel, and Seoul is 40 minutes away. Watch the sun rise or set over Central Park from one of our 321 thoughtfully designed guest rooms, including 16 suites. All accommodations ensure a comfortable stay with our signature Sheraton Sleep Experience Beds. It is our goal to offer a clean, healthy, and comfortable stay to our guests, and we are proud to offer Korea's first fully non-smoking, 'Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design'-certified hotel. Our environmental efforts have resulted in several awards. Join us for an exceptional dining experience in one of our four unique, elegant restaurants, or unwind in the Lobby Lounge or bar. Relax in our indoor swimming pool or work out in the fully-equipped Sheraton Fitness center. We look forward to helping you feel comfortable and connected during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Grand Incheon Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.