“Brilliant Hotel, Wonderftul Service”

Sheraton Grand Incheon Hotel
Ranked #4 of 105 Hotels in Incheon
Sydney, Australia
“Brilliant Hotel, Wonderftul Service”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Very briefly (as if I don't do it now, then I'll forget), I'm currently on the 20th floor (Club Room) of the Sheraton. The hotel is new, feels new, is spotlessly clean and is in a brilliant location (especially if you're transiting as I am, with a flight later today).
Here's a couple of reasons why I like the property so much ...
* Arrived at 11am (the check-in time is 1500) and was checked in immediately with a smile
* Paying the extra 25GBP (difference between the cheapest standard and cheapest club) entitles you to all the standard perks (breakfast, cocktail hour) which are of a very high quality (both Korean and Western tastes are accommodated for)
* I was asked when I'd like to check out ... and immediately agreed to my time of 1400 (standard is 1200)
* The room is superb. Huge with excellent bathroom
* The gym and pool are both excellent - and as per the hotel, new (the gym is 24 hours)
* Finally, having indulged a little too much at the aforementioned cocktail hour, the burger was very good indeed :)

So ... all in all ... I wish every Sheraton I've stayed in was as good as this one. It sets a very high bar.

Room Tip: Club Room for 100GBP - excellent value, high floor with extras
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Ianbartlett1971
Sheraton Incheo... H, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Grand Incheon Hotel, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Dear Ianbatlett1971, warm greetings from Sheraton Incheon Hotel. It is delight to hear that you satisfied with our spacious club room, lounge service and other facilities. Everyday our staff puts lots of efforts to make our guest feel ‘home away home’ and update their knowledge to fulfill guests’ needs. Your generous comments on our service will deliver to each department which will make them to keep up the good works. Dear lanbatlett1971, thank you again for your lovely feedback and sincere hope to welcome you with warm and genuine in near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Florida
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Beautiful rooms, comfortable beds and breakfast included makes this a great place to stay. The breakfast buffet is outstanding. There are many restaurants and bars close by. Try the Korean BBQ place called the Bornga. NW corner of the first building you come to on the way to the river.
Real reasonable and great BBQ.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Smokey1611
Sheraton Incheo... H, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Grand Incheon Hotel, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
Dear Smokey1611. Warm greetings from Sheraton Incheon Hotel. We are more than delight to hear that you satisfied with our facilities especially breakfast buffet. We will definitely send your generous comments to our F&B department which will make them to keep up the good work. On your next visit, please do visit our concierge desk and they will happily introduce you more excellent restaurants with most updated information. Dear Smokey1611, thank you again for your comments and Sheraton Incheon Hotel looking forward to welcoming you soon.
seymour, tn
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Concierge service was fantastic, hence the excellent review. Plus location from airport was fantastic, very close, shuttle took approximately 5 minutes from airport to hotel. Absolutely would stay there again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank hyuall
Dear hyuall, warm greetings from Sheraton Incheon Hotel. Thank you for your generous comments on our Concierge service. I will definitely pass down your lovely comments which will make them keep up the good work. Dear hyuall, thank you again and Sheraton Incheon hotel welcomes you back in near the future.
Boston
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Slow elevators. No coffee or breakfast available for less than $35. Slow internet. Overall a real disappointment. I stayed here because I had business in Incheon. It was a very disappointing experience. I hate being ripped off even if it's the client is reimbursing me.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Sheraton Incheo... H, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Grand Incheon Hotel, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear RollingStone2, thank you for staying with Sheraton Incheon Hotel and we appreciate your sharing of experience with us. On your next visit please have a chance to use our Link@Airport Package which includes a complimentary wifi, breakfast and one way KAL Limousine ticket for business traveler. We hope this package might suit your needs on your future stay with us. We are also in progress of improving internet service. Dear RollingStone2, please accept our apologies and give us another opportunity to greet you with improved service on your next stay with us.
Daejeon, South Korea
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I recently completed an overnight stay at the Sheraton Incheon Hotel.
As a Starwood Preferred Guest, I was upgraded to a well furnished Executive Suite with a separate seating area at check-in. As usual, the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed helped provide a great night of sleep before an early flight. Moreover, the staff was responsive to the needs of the traveler, offering advice for wake-up calls and the schedule for the airport bus (KAL Limousine). Unfortunately, I wasn't able to try other parts of the hotel (Club Lounge, Pool, etc...) due to a late arrival and early departure.

The transfer to/from Incheon Airport takes approximately 30 minutes on route 6707B. When arriving at Incheon, the bus boards by exits 4B and 11A on the arrivals level. Although the Sheraton Incheon may not be the closest hotel to the airport, it certainly provides a high quality experience for the traveler.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Keane N
Sheraton Incheo... H, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Grand Incheon Hotel, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Keane. Warm greetings from Sheraton Incheon Hotel. Our signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed is perfect to help you to finish and start your day and we are glad to hear that you also enjoyed it. Moreover, our staff are always put their best efforts to provide excellent service to each of our guest therefore, your generous feedback will help to make them keep up the good work. Dear Keane, thank you again and Sheraton Incheon hotel welcomes you back in near the future!
New York City, New York
Reviewed December 31, 2013

While a bit far from the airport (it took about half an hour on the Korean Air Limo bus to get there from ICN), I was glad that I made the trek over to this gorgeous hotel for my overnight stay before catching a late morning flight out of ICN. The hotel feels brand new and I was greeted very warmly by the staff at check-in. I was upgraded to a Club Floor room, which was very well-appointed. The bathroom had a separate bath and shower. The room was rather large and had a separate sitting area with couches, a large desk with the TV counter and a very comfortable bed. The staff was very informed about the area and provided me with great suggestions about when I should catch the KAL bus back to the airport the next morning.

I was only able to enjoy the breakfast at the Club Lounge, which was a bit dark but lovely. The lounge had chairs facing the window and looking onto Central Park. If I needed to go to the downtown area, I wouldn't stay here as the trip would be too far, but this is by far one of the best airport hotels I have stayed in anywhere in the world.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank awc4
Sheraton Incheo... H, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Grand Incheon Hotel, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear Awc4. Warm greetings from Sheraton Incheon hotel. We are very delight to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your generous comments on our service and facilities will motivate our staff to reach a higher service on your next stay. As you mentioned, our spacious room and club lounge with breathtaking view is everyone’s favorite and we are glad you enjoyed it as well. Dear awc4, on your next visit please stop by our concierge desk and our knowledgeable staff will be more than happy to assist you with most updated transportation information which will make your trip to Seoul a lot easier. Dear awc4, thank you again and Sheraton Incheon hotel promises you to keep up the good work. Hope to welcome you back in the near future. Happy New Year!
Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Arriving in on 24th December was not great for me because I had to spend Christmas away from my family, however, seasonal greetings from the hotel staff and lovely ginger bread smell surrounding the lobby made me forget why I was here. Without any doubt, it made me feel the atmosphere of Christmas and a gorgeous Christmas tree was enough to make all guests excited.

However, the location is not for guests who want to go to Seoul everyday because it would take around 2 hours from the hotel to Gangnam.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Sheraton Incheo... H, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Grand Incheon Hotel, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Dear SHOWBUKING, warm greeting from Sheraton Incheon Hotel. It is delight to hear that you enjoyed our special Christmas tree and decoration. We put lots of effort to make our guest feel welcomed and your comments are more than enough to meet our goal, Dear SHOWBUKING, on your next visit, please find our concierge desk and they will be more than happy to assist you with most updated transportation information which will make your trip to Seoul a lot easier. Thank you for your generous comments again Hope you have wonderful New Year!