Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$120
Expedia.com$120
Booking.com$116
Priceline$116
eDreams$116
Travelocity$120
All reviews central park convention center incheon airport the club lounge lotte mart excellent hotel breakfast buffet close to the airport korean airlines songdo seoul starwood bene sauna min usd flight
Selected filters
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was really neat and clean. The service was amazing. The people aim to please. There's a special quality to Korean hospitality that just can't be copied in other parts of the world. This hotel was a shining example of that.

It is a shame that I couldn't stay longer. The food was great. The room was large and spotless. The lobby is huge and anything you need they'll help you with. You're right near a train station that can take you anywhere. I was in Seoul on no time on a clean train feeling very safe. You're also close to the airport.

Overall, I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2012
SheratonIncheon, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Grand Incheon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Warm greetings from Sheraton Incheon Hotel.
Thank you for your generous feedback on us. It is delight to hear that you satisfied with our spacious room, restaurant and general service. We will definitely pass your warm words down to every department, which will motivate them very much. In every moment we are trying very hard to make our guest feel ‘home away home’ and we are glad you felt it. Your comment is more than we can ask for. Dear guest, thank you again and we will look forward to welcoming you again in near future

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Arrival: I arrived at Incheon International Airport (ICN) at night. I took a taxi (KRW $42000 – 20 minutes from Incheon) to the hotel and check-in took about 5 minutes and I was off to my room. The hotel acknowledged my SPG status and extended a late checkout and my choice of amenity; I choose the internet (which is otherwise extra). Ask for an extra room key, you need plugged in to activate the electricity in your room.

Room: The room was large and comfortable. I liked the floor to ceiling windows and it let in a lot of natural light on a sunny day! There is a nice sized TV with limited English channels. Complimentary coffee/tea packets are in your room along with a water kettle. There was adequate closet space and lighting throughout the room. I had a view of “Central Park”. Even though it’s a non-smoking hotel, I smelt smoke anyways (it was from down the hallway). A/C was weak. As a SPG Gold member, there were plenty of complimentary water bottles in my room. There were some cleanliness issues. As I was about to go to sleep, I discovered a dried stain on my bedsheets (gross).

Bathroom: Nicely appointed with a separate shower tub and shower stall. Be sure to bring at least your own toothbrush and toothpaste as the hotel can’t provide them to you without a nominal charge due to government regulations (weird huh?). The water pressure from the rainforest showerhead was weak, but maintained the temperature fine. Because the bathroom is spacious, I found that the air was ALWAYS cold when you turned off the shower to dry off.

Food: The only food I tried at the hotel was the breakfast buffet in the morning. I think it was KRW ~$33000 with all applicable service charges per person. I went towards the tail end of breakfast and found the selection okay and the food mediocre. There was a selection of Western and Asian cuisine. Service was almost non-existent for me (I had dirty dishes piling up).

Location: Much like everyone has previously said, I think Incheon is still developing and it was pretty dead after dark. Granted, I didn’t venture out of the hotel after I arrived, but looking out the room, I could just tell there would be nothing to do. I looked into the distance in the morning and it was just undeveloped land.

Service: I was underwhelmed with the service, particularly at the hotel's restaurant. A question to the Front Desk took 2 different people to provide and it was only just a passable answer (I was confused afterwards though). I felt there was a language barrier between the staff and myself. The guy at checkout however was very professional! And, the doorman and bellhops were very attentive and helpful.

Overall: If you have to stay in Incheon (overnight transit through South Korea), I am sure this is one of the better hotels to stay at; however, personally, I don’t think I would return.

Take the Korean Airlines shuttle bus back to the airport, it’s KRW $7000 and about a 30 minute ride, if that, and very efficient. You can charge the ticket to your room. So much better than a taxi!

Room tip: Ask for a lower level room. I say this because the hotel's elevators seem slow.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank InstantNoodles
SheratonIncheon, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Incheon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Dear InstantNoodles

Thank you very much for taking time to extends your feedback and kind compliments following your last stay with us here at Sheraton Incheon Hotel. We also have read and noticed your unpleasant experience and would like to extend our sincere apologies as it does not reflect our aim to provide all guest with a most comfortable and enjoyable stay at the Sheraton Incheon.

Sheraton Incheon Hotel is Korea’s first non smoking hotel and we actively encourage our guest to assist us in reducing energy and water usage as a green hotel. We support the local government’s sustainability drive, together with many other international branded hotels in town, to minimize usage of one time disposal amenities and appreciate your generous understanding and support. We received a lot of encouragement from our guests in regards to this and we shall ensure that our intend is clearly communicated and valued.

Incheon offers a wide variety of historical, natural and modern attractions as well as shopping and dining opportunities, such as the recent newly opened Square One Shopping Mall. We will make a better effort to ensure our guest know about it. Additionally our concierge we will be more than happy to introduce many attractions which you can enjoy near the hotel on your next stay with us.

Dear Sir, once again we very much appreciate your valuable feedback and we will continue to improve our services to all our guests to ensure a flawless and memorable experience here at our hotel. We look forward welcoming you back to your improved home away from home, the Sheraton Incheon

Richard Suter

Reviewed December 19, 2012

It would be hard to fault any aspect of this hotel. Modern, clean, great breakfast buffet and helpful friendly staff, in particular the concergie. I wouldn't hesitate recommending it to anyone staying near the main airport at Seoul.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
SheratonIncheon, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Grand Incheon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Warm greetings from Sheraton Incheon Hotel.

Thank you for your generous feedback on us.
It is delight to hear that you are satisfied with our spacious room, breakfast buffet and general service. We will definitely pass your warm words down to concierge, which will motivate them very much. Dear guest, thank you again and we will look forward to welcoming you again in near future

Reviewed December 15, 2012

I have to say...I was very glad my work set me up here.....this is a great stay in. Everyone...including the bell hop guy treated me very well (he ran down the airport shuttle for me before I miss my flight). The food is buffet there is great.....especially for breakfast. The breakfast included alot of variety of food....dumplings, fruits, bacon, pancakes, breads, kimchi, butter (New Zealand butter), meats, fish (they even had makarel).
Rooms were very nice and the bathroom as well....designed to be green,,,,it even won the LEED certification for green building. They do have a nice bar as well....I wish i checked it out.
The price is fair for the luxury of staying here.....free internet in the business center as well.
Definitely staying here again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Cindymly
Sheraton Incheo... H, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Grand Incheon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Dear Cindymly,

Warm greetings from Sheraton Incheon Hotel. Thank you for your review and we appreciates with your great feedback about our Sheraton Incheon Hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are putting a lot of effort to make our guest feel ‘home away home’. Therefore your kind feedback is more than we can asks for. We are very proud of being a Korea’s first non smoking, LEED certified hotel and we are very delight that you noticed it. Dear guest, thank you again and please visit us once again on your next trip to Korea and experience our excellent service.

Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Had a 15 hour nightly layover. Airport and hotel Queen were fully booked so I went for the Sheraton. The hotel is a bit further away than the other hotels (10 miles). Took a cab on the way down (~ $35) since it was 2am. Took KAL shuttle back next day... very convenient and affordable ($7.50).

The hotel itself is very nice. The rooms are well designed, with a very modern touch. Nice views on Incheon through floor to ceiling windows.

I stayed in hotel Queen a week earlier. Half the cost but not nearly as nice as the Sheraton.

Only letdown is lack of free WiFi in room. I can't bring myself anymore to pay for WiFi these days, so used free WiFi in the lobby.

Overall recommended for a comfortable stay if you have an overnight connection at ICN.

Thank you for taking time to extend your feedback and kind compliment following your last stay with us here at the Sheraton Incheon Hotel. It is great to hear that you enjoyed our spacious room with great view of Incheon. As you mentioned, we have a Link @ Sheraton with Microsoft at the lobby for 24 hours free of access. Dear joostPaloAlto, thank you again for your kind feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Incheon hotel on your next visit to Korea!