Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$135
Expedia.com$135
FindHotel$135
eDreams$129
Travelocity$135
Trip.com$129
All reviews central park sheraton hotel floor subway lotte airport flight gym conference
Selected filters
Reviewed January 4, 2013

The hotel is very modern with good facilities and good choice of restaurants. While it is closed to the central park, it is not in a very convenient location, apart from the fact that it is pretty close to the Incheon airport.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank JKWD
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Nice modern hotel. Very clean, very new, nice outlook over the city. The staff ore friendly & helpful. Decent rooms with decent beds & floor to ceiling glass, free wifi throughout the hotel.The buffet lunch on 19th floor is good value, fresh and varied.

Only down side, you would have to have a good reason to be there as the surrounding area has bugger all going on, the whole city reminds me of that movie with Will Smith where he is the only person still alive in NYC.

I go there regularly for business & don't mind staying here at all. The Koreans are lovely people.

Room tip: 10 min walk to Dream City for many fantastic Korean BBQ to choose from.
1  Thank Harp46
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I was put up here after my flight was cancelled.

I loved the hotel, modern, great bathroom and beds, nice view from room, excellent buffet breakfast starting at 6:30 AM on 19th Floor.

The place was clean, the lobby beautiful. Service was excellent.

I couldn't have asked for more, except the location wasn't great for me.

It was much better that I would've expected from a Best Western and tltally exceeded my expectations.

Room tip: I asked for a high floor and had a room facing south on 13th floor (1306). Views of surrounding buildings were very nice. I had 2 queen beds, but that was adequate for solo traveler.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Stayed one night as part of business trip. Front desk upgraded me to a junior suite at no charge. Room was great, nice sitting area with view in two directions, room overall had windows on three sides. Comfortable bed, big flat screen tv, and nice bathroom. And free wifi and hardwire in room, good speed, and work desk. Would stay again.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

We stayed at this hotel while attending a convention in Incheon and Seoul, Korea. Since it is, after all, not a brand known for great luxury, we expected it to be at best adequate. It turned out to be a new property, nicely decorated, with excellent service. It was a great value--certainly on the level of most four star hotels we have stayed at. The view from our room was extraordinary: a large park, and in the distance office buildings. It is far from just about everything, but we found that an attraction. We were able to walk to the Convention Center and took public transportation into Seoul. The bus station is nearby and subway stations are a short walk away. This is a business property but an outstanding one. If you have a layover in Incheon you probably could not find a nicer place to stay!

Room tip: Higher floor, of course, have the best view. Make sure you are facing the park.
Date of stay: September 2012