“Best one I've stayed at”

Sevilla Incheon Airport
Ranked #25 of 104 Hotels in Incheon
Anchorage, Alaska
“Best one I've stayed at”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2010

I've been commuting through Incheon for a year and a half now and this hotel is my favorite. I usually get to ICN around 6pm and I walk straight to the airport hotel counter and tell them I want to stay at the Sevilla. They pick up the phone, take my passport, give me a slip of paper and tell me a driver will be with me shortly. I wait across from the counter and within 10 minutes, a driver shows up. They take my bag, lead me to their van and off we go. The hotel is only 5-10 minutes away.

They give you a little toiletry kit and a coupon for their restaurant, should you choose to use it. I prefer to walk around. There's a couple convenience stores near there and lots of places to grab a bite to eat. There's some pretty decent BBQ places near there. I don't speak Korean at all but most the restaurants have picture menus, so it's easy to pick out what you want. I usually just go to the convenience store and buy some snacks.

I've stayed here a half a dozen times and every time I'm never let down. Each room I've stayed in has a flat screen TV. They just got wireless internet, which is handy for me because I like to use my laptop in bed. All the other places I've stayed at require you to sit at their desks because the cable it too short. The beds are decent enough for me. I'm usually so tired by the time I get there, it doesn't take much for me to fall asleep.

I've stayed at a couple different places near the airport. So far, I've stayed at Best Western Premier Incheon Airport, Incheon Airport Oceanside Hotel and Hotel Zeumes. I prefer to stay at the Sevilla or Best Western.

When you check in, they ask you what time you need to be at the airport and they have a van going there every half hour. They even drop you off at your respective terminal.

The best part about the Sevilla for me is the convenience. If price is an issue, I would recommend this place to anyone that has to layover in Incheon.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
3 Thank ellisbobby

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2010

Stayed one night as part of Asiana's Airlines stopover deal. Not the best hotel we've had from our three trips back from Australia with Asiana and should we fly with them again I hope we never get put here again. As commented by another member, the beds are "rock hard" and the facilities basic; no tea or coffee in the room and one bath towel for two of us. The area around the hotel is not very nice either. The only advantage was the 10 minute drive from the airport.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Lilian F

Travelers are raving about these Incheon hotels

Boston, Massachusetts
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2010

Positives:
Close to airport with free shuttle service
Room rate was inexpensive and offered day rooms
Quiet rooms
Restaurant on premises - food was decent but quite simple menu
Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful

Negatives:
Hotel felt like it needed a good scrubbing
Bathroom provided only a shampoo/shower gel combo - no conditioner
Bathroom provided only 1 bath towel and two hand towels
Kind of an odd neighborhood that is not set-up for tourists at all even though several of the airport hotels are located there?
No room service even though they have a full service restaurant

If I were transiting through Seoul Incheon again I would either stay at the airport hotel or go into the city for nicer places I have stayed before like the Westin or W. Also I found out there is a spa at the airport that also offers sleeping rooms and showers - this may have worked just fine for the 10 hours I was there.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
Silver Spring, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2010

I found this hotel on the internet for an overnight stay traveling from Mongolia to DC. It was surprisingly good -- very modern (I could NOT figure out all of the buttons on the toilet and what they did) and well-kept. Modern decorations, decent internet connection, and about 10 miles from the airport. It's in a neighborhood with restaurants, but busineses don't take dollars, even at the airport, so my husband and I were stuck eating at the hotel. I recommend this hotel to travelers passing through Incheon Airport. It wouldn't be convenient for those who want to see Seoul, though.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank Athena222
Incheon, South Korea
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2010

Long story short. We reserved this hotel online. Fair warning to all who seek an Airport Hotel - this is NOT anywhere near the actual Airport. The pictures on their website, obviously do not fully portray their accommodations with any accuracy. Actually the pictures are very misleading! After a long overnight flight we got to our hotel and into the room - yuck... and 20 minutes later we checked out and are now staying at the Airport Hyatt --- ahhh. We had to negotiate a full refund and got it after some threats about writing the hotel up on trip advisor - as you can see... we couldn't help ourselves and had to warn our fellow travellers :) Sorry we did not stay long enough to take pictures or check out ammenities - I wouldn't expect much though.

• Stayed June 2010
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2010

This hotel is located someway out from Seoul; however, if you are content to use public transport then this property offers excellent value for money. Transit time to Seoul by train is about 80 minutes and costs 8000 won return (about GBP 5.00). A shuttle bus is provided by the hotel from ICN. SImply report to an information kiosk in the arrivals hall and have them call the hotel for you. I waited 10 minutes and the drive to the hotel was about 10 minutes also. The hotel is small and I would advise you pay a little extra and book a deluxe room. My room was of reasonable size with a large bathroom. The beds are hard but then that is Asia in general. A fridge is provided stocked with complimentary mineral water and green tea.

Little English is spoken but staff appeared polite and keen to assist.

Complimentary wired broadband is provided in room. The speed was excellent and I was most impressed. Room also had air conditioning and a HD television.

Overall an excellent property but not for anyone who needs to be in Central Seoul or is not comfortable using local transportation options.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled solo
Washington DC
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2010

Three days have passed since I stayed at this functional small European style hotel and my back is still hurting. The beds at the Hotel Sevilla were ROCK HARD. This was not a firm mattress but instead more like sleeping on a rock. You could tell it was a cheap mattress too by the way it felt. We stayed at the Hotel Sevilla on the last night of a ten day trip to Asia. By then we thought we were use to hard mattresses. Everyplace we stayed in China, Japan and Korea had a hard super firm mattress, but the beds at the Hotel Sevilla were just terrible. I felt like we were sleeping on concrete.

Our first impression of the hotel was good because we were picked up by a very professional driver in a special hotel van only ten minutes after we called from the airport. Check in was cold with limited English and no response to our request for a quiet location. We thought we were in a small 2 star hotel in Spain, not in Korea.

The hotel was in new town created for airport workers. It was new but kind of tacky and cold. It was not an area for tourists. There was a number of restaurants and shops nearby, including a train station and a large grocery and variety store. The restaurants were not designed for the tourists but locals. We ate in the downstairs restaurant and found the food good and the atmosphere pleasant.

I suspect that all five local hotels in this new town are exactly the same with equally ROCK hard beds. But, boy my back hurts from the experience!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple