Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$55
Booking.com$67
Priceline$67
eDreams$67
Travelocity$55
CheapTickets$55
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here during transit. A comfortable place with lots of eateries around. Staff are friendly and helpful. Not a bad place to stay when in transit. Also affordable and limo service is provided from airport.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Rajneel_p
Reviewed August 22, 2016

What I like about this hotel is that it's just one call away. The staff, who fetched us from the airport, was very, very patient to look for us and very helpful with our baggage. There were four of us, who stayed at Sevilla, and we had a grand time though our visit in Incheon was brief. We were given the family room package that came with free breakfast.

What I like about it is that the area where it is located is safe and quiet, and has various restaurants for Pinoys, who would love to do Korean food adventure.

The hair dryer is 100 points. I don't know about you, guys, but if I were you, I'd stay at Sevilla whenever in Incheon.

Room tip: All rooms have nice layouts and very comfortable to stay in
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Teng F
Reviewed February 9, 2016

Last nights in Korea we stayed at the Sevilla hotel Incheon, close to the airport.
Check in was efficiënt and professional. Rooms actually quite large with nice bathroom. Shuttle service was excellent and on time. Resonable priced hotel with bar restaurant and good breakfast. Nottingham wrong for one night in this created airport city.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bertil P
Reviewed December 30, 2015

Plenty of restaurant with variety of choice. There is a Lotte Mart within 5 minutes walk. It only take 10minutes to airport and Hotel provides shuttle to airport. Overall, value for money hotel for transit.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed September 21, 2015

The Room was much nicer then I thought it would be as the Beds were both Comfy and Clean , I hate a Dirty Hotel and this Hotel was Not Dirty . Plus the Shuttle driver made sure to Get Me back to the Airport in Plenty of time . Overall I gave this hotel a 4 Star review . Do not forget the restaurant as it gave Me some great Food at Decent Prices

Room tip: Get a room on the South side . I did not hardly hear My A/C
Date of stay: September 2015