“Nice hotel close to Unseo station and InCheon Airport” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sevilla Incheon Airport

Sevilla Incheon Airport
Ranked #26 of 100 Hotels in Incheon
Seoul, South Korea
“Nice hotel close to Unseo station and InCheon Airport”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on 2 different occasions and had a different room type for each trip. The hotel is located on the same island as InCheon Airport and is about a 6-10 minute shuttle away (the shuttle is free and they are quick. All hotel pickups are on the 3rd floor of the airport).

Transit: You can call the hotel and request a shuttle. They are quick and it is free. If you don't know how to call, just take the number to the airport Information Desk and they will call for you. You can also take the AREX train from the airport to the Unseo station and walk a block to the hotel if you don't have much baggage. When visiting Seoul, just walk a block over to the Unseo station and get a ticket to Seoul Station, which is about $4. There is also an express between InCheon and Seoul Station for more money, but only saves about 8 minutes.

Location: The hotel is located on the same island as the airport which makes the shuttle so quick. There some restaurants nearby. For familiar food check out Lotteria (McDonald's clone), Paul Italian Restaurant, or grab some snacks at either the 7-11 behind the hotel, or on the block corner. As said before, Unseo station is a quick walk away if you prefer Seoul options.

Staff: They were extremely helpful and their English is very good. They helped me verify the Unseo station location before leaving and are friendly. Housekeeping refreshed the room in a timely matter. Desk staff asked me for a wake-up call time as well as a shuttle pickup time upon check-in.

Room: The room types can be confusing. A Deluxe Double is a "Double" size bed in a standard room. A Deluxe Twin is 2 beds, 1 being a "Single" size and the other a "double" size. Sevilla Deluxe and Business Deluxe have Queen bed with varying amenities, and the Suite is the largest room with a Queen and a spa tub. Note that the Suite rooms are the only ones with a tub! Korean households normally don't have tubs, so the other room types feature a shower with an additional handheld shower wand. If you need more space and must have a tub, then book the Suite. If a shower only is OK then get a Deluxe. Also, and I'm not 100% sure on this, but I believe the Suites are the only ones with a decent window view.

The rooms were clean and it appears that they have refreshed the linens very recently. The sheets and towels were super white without any fading or color issues. The rooms have universal remote controls that control the lights, TV, and A/C and be a bit confusing. The Suite rooms have better A/C controls and are easier to understand, Rooms had a small fridge, a desk with wireless and wired internet, bedroom slippers, and other features you can find on their site if you want to. I was only disappointed that there aren't any microwaves, but it wasn't a deal breaker.

Conclusion: This hotel is a good deal and is close to InCheon airport and Unseo station for quick access to InCheon, Seoul etc. The shuttle service and staff as well as rooms are great. My only gripes were confusion in room types during booking and A/C controls. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: 6th floor has best wifi Suites have tubs
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
8 Thank JMM769

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

My boyfriend and I had a one night stop over in Korea in our travels from Brisbane to Toronto and we absolutely loved this hotel.

It had an amazing price range, comfortable room (not super luxurious but for the price it was nice), great service and the restaurant below was delightful.

If you're staying with children it may not be as exciting as there was no swimming pool or fun things to keep kids entertained and if you're staying a while there aren't very many attractions nearby. Considering this is only a 10 minute drive from the airport, it was great for our 14 hour stop over. If you're staying longer than a few days you're better off going into the heart of Seoul.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Aryllia
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

Not sure what others were expecting but Hotel Sevilla met my needs in every regard. I stayed here for two nights; one upon my arrival to Seoul, the other prior to my departure out of Incheon. When I checked in for my second stay here, the woman at the front desk recognized me.

The free shuttle runs 24 hours a day and they will pick you up promptly from the airport once you call them to do so. Both times I took the shuttle to this hotel , the drivers arrived really quickly and were very helpful. The drivers have great English, as did both of the front desk workers I spoke with.

The rooms themselves are roomy (not tiny like hotels in Japan I have stayed in). Both of my rooms were immaculately clean and I found the beds to be surprisingly comfortable, although still a bit hard as per average Korean standards.

Upon checking in, the front desk staff will ask when you need a shuttle to the airport the next day and whether you want a wake up call.

The free wifi is awesome, but I will caution that rooms on the upper levels of the hotel have poor reception. My first stay was on the fifth floor and I needed to go to the lobby to get reception. My second stay I specifically requested to be on the second or third floor, which they accommodated... I was pleased to find I had my own wireless router in my room, so wifi was great and very consistent.

I had no issues with noise... But the location is in the heart of a neighborhood that had many restaurants and bars; perhaps this accounted for some of the noise heard by other reviewers. I also didn't have any problems with the hot water as another reviewer did. I had hot water all night and in the morning as well.

Showers don't have bathtubs because it's Korea. Most Korean homes lack bathtubs and have handheld shower heads only. My bathrooms were super clean and the showers I thought were quite nice.

If I ever need a room for one night in Incheon, I will definitely stay at this hotel again due to its convenience and the super nice staff.

Finally, the hallways in the hotel are a bit dilapidated and lack air conditioning....

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second or third floor to make sure you have consistent and reliable wifi succe...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank youngwheezy
Xi'an, China
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

Overall the hotel was fine. Rooms were like I expected so I wasn't shocked. They were clean and tidy and looked better than average. So all in all, it was a good transit hotel as we were only there for one night between flights. It was further from the airport than I expected but their airport shuttle which ended up being a very nice van, not a bus, was timely and the driver was professional looking and great. We didn't have to wait long at all going or returning to the airport. I didn't venture outside but the limited view from my window was a typical Korean neighborhood. The beds were fine, not hard. The bathroom was okay, nothing fancy. The tv channel selection was horrible but there was free breakfast and it was adequate.

The only problem I had with the hotel was that I reserved it without the breakfast on purpose. I figured we would eat at the airport. However, the hotel would not let me pay the rate I reserved and charged me the rate that included breakfast whether I wanted it or not. For four people, it was only $4-5 per person so it wasn't outrageous but that did annoy me a tad. We did eat the breakfast since we paid for it but I expect to get what I reserve and not be expected to pay for something I didn't.

Overall, a good hotel. Would I stay there again. Maybe, if the price is right.

Room Tip: My room was perfect and I heard no noise from any other rooms. You will probably have no issue find...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank sschirmer330
Bangkok, Thailand
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2012

If the mark of a successful stay is that I would do it again, then this was not a successful stay. The relatively high ranking of #8 out of 52 hotels, combined with the implied low price, and the hotel's photographs, attracted me. We booked the "family package" of two double beds and breakfast included for about $130 for one night. Both beds were pushed against either wall so who ever slept next to the wall had to crawl to the bottom of the bed to get out. The bathroom was unheated, which was pretty cold in January. There was only one small window in the room, but you couldn't see out of it because it had been covered with translucent film. The overall appearance of the room was drab and depressing--nothing like the pictures online. The room itself was non-smoking, but the floor wasn't, and between our room and the elevator we generally walked through a cloud of cigarette smoke coming from the other rooms. I'd hoped the fact that the hotel was in "airport town" meant there would be an abundance of traveler friendly restaurants nearby. I don't mind trying new local restaurants, but when you're traveling with picky kids and moody teenagers, it's nice to have a few options of international fare on the menu. All the restaurants in our neighborhood were strictly local, which was a surprise for an area I thought was meant to cater to an international transit clientele. The restaurant in the basement of the hotel was quite good, but some of the items, especially drinks, were ridiculously high. For example, tea, coke, beer were all priced at about $5 each, whereas a glass of milk was $6. These items were about $1 each or less at the 7/11 across the street (the beer was closer to $2), so it was clear these prices didn't reflect the true costs in Incheon, but rather just price gouging. The one thing I can compliment the hotel on was the pick up service at the hotel, which was efficient and friendly--someone else mentioned this in their review, and I agree with it. But on all other scores, we were pretty underwhelmed. We were there on an overnight layover and just wanted some place comfortable for a family of four. If that's what you're there for, I recommend trying one of the international chains, like Best Western. Its just a better deal for the money.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank kjdesperado

Travelers are raving about these Incheon hotels

Brisbane, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2012

A comfortable transit hotel if you are in incheon only for 1 night. Bed was a little hard, but overall my deluxe room was clean and it was great to have a soak in the tub after a long flight. Staff are friendly, and I tried the chicken fried rice from the restaurant downstairs which was quite tasty (little of Korean taste). I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Book rooms thru Agoda.com for a better rate.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled solo