Ways to Experience Seomun Market
All reviews street food dumplings local food rice wide variety household goods intestines interesting place souvenir shops clothing vendors foods fabric subway spicy slice shoes
Selected filters
Reviewed July 11, 2019 via mobile

I visited there with my boyfriend.
It’s easy to go there by subway.
It’s a huge place, and they sell almost everything. I had tteokbokki with fried thin dumpling and kimbab. It was total 7,000won. The taste was okay. But I think it’s not original taste. I think they modfied the taste to forigners. I was abit a shamed of it. Anyway, eventhough the place was super crowded, I enjoyed there as much as I can. Oh, if I have change to visit there again, I would like to be there at night.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019

I found this spot randomly while taking a walk to see the area of my hostel. Quite interesting place, lot of good looking food and kins people. Not so many sellers knew english but in the end it was not so big problem.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

Seomun Market is large and has many shops. Went on a Sunday and most shops were open. Street food and other goods available for sale.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

Though they have wholesale center here, the retail price of clothes are high and definitely not wholesale pricing. In fact the clothes are more expensive than those like Who.au, uniqlo or small boutiques in junggung ro. Daegu is known for napchang (flat fried dumpling wrap with japchae). Daegu offers more noodle than rice option. A lot of bakery and pharmacy here. The usual food fare like fried chicken , fried pancake in Seoul are not widespread here.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

There were a lot of people and stalls during the day. Many were closed for the lunar new year. At night there were a lot of food stalls that came out.

Date of experience: February 2019