All reviews paris baguette high floor with ocean view luxury brands outdoor pool free car park hotel is located within walking distance laundry room business center fair bit standard twin room close proximity to the airport staying at this hotel the hotel reception would stay here again speak good english food options nice room
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2016

I stayed at an Executive Room at this hotel for Two nights. Nice staff, good breakfast buffet, no lobby. Nice room. There was no Iron and Iron board in my Executive Room!! they told me I had to take my clothes to a different floor where I can iron my clothes. Finally, they brought an Iron and Iron Board to my Executive room!! only after I complained and called my travel agent who in turn called them. This hotel is centrally located where shops can be seen around. I was told there are restaurants and Massaging shops within walking distance from the hotel. Expensive Dinner buffet. I would rate this hotel as a strong Four Star hotel. I may stay at this hotel again.

Room tip: Select a room at High Floors
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank A B
jejucity, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte City Hotels Jeju, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2016

We are so pleased that you had a great stay and made some wonderful memories here in Lotte city hotel Jeju. Your kind words made us feel great and further motivated us to keep up a good work.
We shall keep working hard to provide convenient, comfortable service and also a great selection of various package programs for our guests.
We will look forward to seeing you again soon at our hotel, Lotte city hotel Jeju!

Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

It looks like one of the best ones on the island. It's very clean and has very friendly staff. Very limited gym, though. If you stay there you'll get a coupon for the restaurant on the top floor. We used ours on the first day but we got another just by asking.

Date of stay: June 2016
3  Thank ACLietzow
jejucity, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte City Hotels Jeju, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2016

Dear ACLietzow,

We would like to express our appreciation to you for staying with us and leaving us thoughtful comments.

Please note that breakfast is not free of charge. But we do provide 20% promotion per person and it is 26,400KOR WON per person.

Reviewed June 2, 2016

Locatuon is ok, room is good and comfy. Was having difficulties to use my sim card that i've bought at SG before flying in and 1 of the receptionist at the main lobby (forgot the name!) was super helpful and very patient to help me find out how to use my local sim card. Thank you so much. Service is very good.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
jejucity, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte City Hotels Jeju, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2016

Reviewed May 25, 2016

Central Jeju ,Didn't try restaurant or breakfast so no comment. Swimming pool was very cold next to Lotte Hotel in Seoul. Jacuzzi & Sauna not open until 10.00am which we had more of an ida to try out before we went out for the day.Service was very friendly & kind.
They did not speak much English but did try hard which we really appreciated .

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank AndiV26
jejucity, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte City Hotels Jeju, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2016

Dear Andi V,

Thank for taking your valuable time and leaving us a comment.
Our swimming pool is a four season heated pool but it the degree may change according to the weather since it is an outdoor pool.
Also, all the outdoor facility including pool, jacuzzi and sauna opens at 11:00AM till 08:30PM.

Reviewed May 15, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is situated downtown, walking distance to shopping and restaurant area. I didn't try the restaurant at the hotel so no comments about that.
The rooms are nice and they have the special wash toilet facility in the room. To go up to the check in desk you need to enter the building and use the lift.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 364amyl
jejucity, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte City Hotels Jeju, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2016

Dear Amy L