“Just some rocks..”

32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Just some rocks..”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

It was crowded with some tour groups and there was really not special about this. It is just some rocks with one of them looking like a dragon head. Give this a miss unless you have too much time.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Mililani, Hawaii
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“use your imagination and it will looj like a dragon head”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

what made this place interesting besides the dragon head was the locals selling their wares. We also bought our first hallabong here. I can tell you prices are pretty much the same all over for those hallabongs. If you walk down there are a lot of ajjumas selling I think sea food, I did not walk all the way down since I did not have the right foot wear but it seemed like fresh sea food.
It is a very touristy place, we just took a look few pictures and left. Its one of those places we dont have to go see again once you seen it thats good enough. But were are glad we did see it. Again I would have walked down to the ocean side but opted not to might have been interesting, so make sure you have the right footwear, it is rocky and maybe a little wet.

London, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Imagination Required”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I read a lot about this rock before I saw it, and I tried hard to see the dragon-like figure. To be honest, it wasn't easy, but it is an interesting rock on a little piece of beach that I was happy to visit. That said, in order not to be disappointed, remember, it's just a funny shaped rock.

Shenandoah, Virginia
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Quick stop off”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

For us - it was a last 'must see' on Jeju Island. Our tour books featured it as a top site, so we went. We didn't have much time, and it worked (since it's near the airport) for a quick stop off.
I didn't hate it - it was crowded though. Lots of tour groups, teens, etc. There were several shops nearby that were handy for our last bit of shopping. You don't need to spend a lot of time here, but the rock formation is neat and the myth behind it is interesting.

Hong Kong, China
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“It's a rock...”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

It's a rock that kind of likes a dragon head. There really wasn't much else. Skip it if you you don't have time. Not worth battling the crowds to take a picture.