Hotel At Noon
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$121
$151
$123
$118
$63
Agoda.com
December Hotel Jeju(Jeju)(Great Value!)
$50
$121
$99
$89
Agoda.com
Orange Tree Hotel(Jeju)(Great Value!)
$43
$34
$124
getaroom.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Taxi takes around 5-10mins to reach the hotel and costs abt 3000won. Showed the taxi driver the address of hotel but he didn't know how to get us to our location. In the end, grumpy driver called hotel and finally managed to get us there. Hotel is very near to T.H.E hotel. Use this as a landmark if unsure of the location. Hotel bed was very hard as mentioned by other reviewers. Very weird room design with the basin right next to the bed. Had to be very careful when washing up so as not to splash water all over. Room is rather spacious and has a small balcony. Bathroom consists of shower and toilet only since the washing basin is outside next to the bed. No shower door nor curtain so bathroom will be wet and only dries up the next morning. Noticed a few ants on the coffee table...guess the chambermaid isnt very thorough in cleaning. There are bedroom slippers provided though not those disposable ones. Bring your own slippers if u do not want to use them. Shinjeju is around 5 mins walk so u can easily pop by there for a meal or shopping.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Location: Getting to the hotel from the car rental was rather difficult for me and my boyfriend as the phone number of the hotel is not registered in the GPS in the car (Note: You need to key in the phone number of the destinations to get there). However, we finally got to the hotel by keying in its address. It was a 10-minutes drive away from KT Kumho Car Rental. Fret not, there is a huge space outside the hotel for parking and it's free. There are many restaurants and convenient stores nearby. We approached the front-desk for some recommendations for dinning places and they were really helpful.

Room: The room is uniquely and nicely designed. Most importantly, it's really clean! The bed is a bit hard, but definitely comfortable enough after a long day touring in Jeju. Similar to most hotels in Korea, toilet amenities are provided. There is a small balcony with limited view, yet great for smokers to chill outside.

Staff: Very friendly and approachable. Able to converse in English.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kalzara
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This hotel is located close to the shopping area. The design is very modern.
The stuff do what you asked them to and can understand English. They are nice as well, because we have difficulties in communicating with the taxi driver and the staff help us without being asked.
Only a bit odd that the basin is palced beside bed and not in the toilet. And also the pillow is soft and flat.
Supposingly, in-room wifi is available for free, but we don't know how to key in the password as the webpage is in Korean. But I suppose the staff is happy to assist if you ask them. We didn't ask because we don't necessary need internet in our stay in Jeju.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Vivianne T
Reviewed April 17, 2013

My husband and I stayed here during the Jeju Fire Festival. We paid $60/night and thought it was great. The rooms were spacious, clean and modern. The staff was very nice. We decided to rent a car the morning after we arrived and they called the company, arranged the details and then called a cab to bring us to the place. They are 10 minutes from the airport and located 3 blocks from "downtown". Downtown consists of one busy street and some clubs (check out the Dome if you are looking for interesting entertainment, a 5 minute walk from the hotel).

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chedrey1910
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is a small hotel that is located near the new Jeju downtown. I booked it through Agoda and it's titled "Boutique & Luxury Hotel at Noon". But this is not a boutique & luxury hotel from my point of view. Though, it was just renovated last year and it's very clean from lobby to hall to room. It's a typical modern express hotel to me.

There are 6 floors and you should reserve rooms in the higher floors. Rooms facing south can see mountain Halla and I believe rooms facing north can see the sea. There is a balcony in each room but it's small. The room is geothermal heating and it was very hot at night. There is only one downside from the in-room arrangement and that is the washbasin. It's set up just beside the bed. You can easily put the water onto the bed.

Hotel staff are very friendly but they speak very limited English. I wasn't able to access to WIFI from my room and I called front desk. It took me 5 minutes to communicate with them but I barely understood. A staff finally came to my room and fixed the issue by himself. BTW, the WIFI is free across hotel lobby and every room.

The location is good. You can walk to the central business street within 10 minutes. It's also closed to the airport. It took us around USD5 from airport to here by TAXI. But it's far away from the other local attractions. All in all, this is a nice hotel for couples stay for a few days in the city.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor room facing south so that you can see Halla mountain from the balcony
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple