“Excellent!”

Ranked #1 of 186 Specialty Lodging in Jeju
Ghent, Belgium
“Excellent!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. It's safe, clean, efficient, and has lots of extras, such as using the washing machine for free, you get a free drink during happy hour (I think from 19:30 to 21:30), you can buy snacks, etc. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Each room has a private bathroom, which is very practical. The breakfast is toast, jam, coffee, orange juice, and you can cook eggs. I also went for the YEHA Tour, and by staying at YEHA guesthouse I got a discount on the price of the tour. I also loved the dining room, which had lots of fun things on the walls and was very cosy.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Quezon City
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This guesthouse exceeded my expectations. I love every details of this guesthouse. From the location, which is very near the airport, down to the "tourists from all over the world" motiff. Place is very clean and cute. Love the colorful posts it on their walls and the world map with labels pinned by their guests. I also love the feeling of cooking my own meal and washing my own dishes. I really feel at home in this guesthouse. Too bad we only stayed for one night since we need to leave again for Busan the next day. =/

They have free drinks (beer or soda) available to guests from 6PM-9:30PM. They have great wi-fi connection and affordable souvenirs like keychains and the famous jeju harabong chocolates. All their receptionists are very accommodating and can speak well in english so tourists won't be having a hard time.

I love Yeha Guesthouse so much that I want to create my own guesthouse with the same theme as them, here in Manila. I'll be back next time in Jeju and would definitely stay there again. <3 <3 <3

Room Tip: All rooms are in the 7th floor, reception in the 6th floor. There's an elevator so no need to ca...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Singapore
Reviewed September 3, 2013

4 of us stayed in a 6 person room, despite that, it was quite safe because each person was given a locker to store your belongings, and the locker size was sufficient. The toilet was really clean, with 24 hour heater facility. The beds were well made, and every bed has sufficient charging ports. Most importantly, the room was really spacious and they provide free shampoo and soap with a hair dryer. We got free laundry but drying service was at only 3000won. In addition, you get free egg and bread for breakfast and a free drink of your choice from 7pm to 9pm. Although we only stayed for one night, it was an awesome experience for us, and we made friends with the two koreans who stayed in the same room. I will definitely recommend this accommodation to anyone going Jeju. It is near a number of attractions in the city area such as the Noodle Street and the Yongduam Rock, and it is only a 10-15minute taxi ride from the airport. It is also safe because you need to enter a password to enter the premises and there is a lift linking from the first floor directly to the guesthouse.

Room Tip: Book early because they have limited rooms.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Manila
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I actually stayed in both Terminal and City Hall branches. Both are very clean and well maintained. But for me City Hall branch is better and more lively. First with the staff who speaks very good English and is very very nice! and also common areas are better here. I love how the dining is designed :-) There is free breakfast, happy hour at night, free internet and free international hone calls! I would definitely recommend and go back here! Out of all hostels I stayed, this one is the best so far.

But if there's no more slot in the City Hall, Terminal is also okay. Both are great value for money.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Cessee V
singapore
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Stayed in yeha city hall in Dec 2013. We rented a car and drove around jeju, couldn't locate the guesthouse at first as it was not in our navigation system and it was in a multi storey building along the main road.

1. bedroom was comfortable with a queen size bed and clean, we had our private toilet which was clean as well. the heater was working well and we had hot water for shower which was very impt during winter period. Wifi in room was great as well.

2. friendly staff who could speak english and very helpful!

3. breakfast was great. provided free eggs, bread, juice, jam and it was fun making breakfast in the kitchen. make sure you clean up after cooking and eating because every guest shares the utensils.

4. location was great, there was a parking lot beside and opposite the hotel, but there are alot of cars parked there, so be careful while parking.

Overall it was an enjoyable stay in jeju :)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Singapore
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Yeha is conveniently located at Jeju CIty and quite near to several tourist destinations. It's easy enough to find and there's a bus stop a few steps from the hostel - but if you'll take a cab, just make sure to bring a print out or digital copy of the hostel's address. That'll save you a lot of trouble if you don't speak Korean.

Staying at this guesthouse was an enjoyable experience. The facilities are in good condition, rooms are clean and there's free wifi! The staff are wonderful and they speak good English. And I really like that they've spent effort to actually print out instructions, maps, prices and other helpful tips on how to go to tourist spots and good restaurants.

Thanks Yeha! We'll definitely stay here again if we're back in Jeju!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Shah Alam, Malaysia
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I loved our stay in Jeju and it was made even more awesome by the fact that YEHA Guesthouse was perfect in every way. Thanks for making our stay a memorable one!

Awesome facts:
1) Bedroom is reasonably priced and is fits adequately for all 6 of us (we picked the 6-bed dorm), so we had a whole bathroom to ourselves. Perfect for group travellers or family.
2) Common kitchen has enough items to help you cook - bring your own food of course ;) But breakfast is provided and is more than enough for us.
3) Strategic location - we were originally supposed to stay at the Terminal but was moved to the City Hall due to their renovation. Our tour guide managed to find the place just fine and it's quite strategic from all the attractions.
4) Their staffs are incredibly helpful, which is a huge bonus.

We loved Jeju and wished we'd stayed there longer than 2 nights. The next time I come to Jeju (which I plan on to), I will definitely choose YEHA guesthouse again!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends