See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

First trip to Jeju with my bestie. Rented a car and did a self drive to the hotel. Mistakenly park at the open space carpark next to the hotel and was charged a certain amount which is not value for money.

The hotel room is very big and spacious. It’s a comfy stay for a few nights. Within the vicinity, there is a shopping street which is just 5 to 10mins walk. Good location surrounded with food and shopping.

I would definitely book this hotel again for my next trip.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank EileenShang
Reviewed December 30, 2015 via mobile

We only booked a room for two but was pleasantly surprised with the room size.
The hotel is relatively near the airport so the taxi fare wasn't too expensive. The hotel is also near a street with lots of restaurants with the only problem being the breakfast since most of them are still closed during the morning.

Date of stay: January 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Atlee M
Reviewed October 27, 2015

Family Suite is definitely very large room with ample walking space. Having 4 luggage, we can still managed to open 3 luggage on the floor together. Beds are on the "hard side" and "tough", not use to the hard bed but my mum like it.
Car-park and parking space relatively too small and the entrance/exit of the car park can be tricky for unfamiliar drivers(please be aware accident prone).
A good and average hotel at the price paid. With less than 50m walk to the cultural street, with a lots of shops and restaurants.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2015

Very well located in Jeju City. I had a deluxe room - it was enormous and slightly strange. Small entry foyer, huge bedroom with sofa, fridge & massage chair. The bathroom was also enormous, odd layout with bathroom at the front, window side.
My room was very clean, hallways need some attention. It was possibly the hardest bed I have ever slept on. Definately worth considering and value for money.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank tourist061
Reviewed June 30, 2015

A family of four visited this hotel. This hotel was located at a great location at the center of downtown. We rented a car in Jeju and it is free to park here. The bedroom and bathroom are very big. The toilet bowl come with a bidet. As our family had a sensitive skin, both my mother and my sister cannot sleep all night because the room and bed is dusty. The bathroom has a window that connected to the bathroom and we cannot close the window ended close it with bathrobes that they gave inside the room.

Date of stay: August 2014