“Exceed my expectation ” 5 of 5 bubbles

Yeha guesthouse
Ranked #1 of 206 Jeju B&B and Inns
“Exceed my expectation ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at Yeha Guesthouse Terminal for one night.

Overall, i highly recommended Yeha if you plan to travel in jeju for few days and you are a budget traveller looking for a guesthouse feel like at home.

Despite a distance of the location to downtown, the following factors exceeded my expectation :
1) hygiene wise is clean - room, bedding and washroom.
2) breakfast comes with toast, eggs, slice cheese, coffee, and juice
...and complimentary beers/drinks from - 9 pm. Breakfast starts as early as 7 am.
3) provide complimentary washer. Pay 3000 won dryer.
4) interior design is attractive mainly the kitchen and lounge area.
5) double bed and washroom separated - =room size is okay for 2 person.
6) staff is friendly.

I am quite regret as I never stay at yeha for my entire trip in jeju. Compared to another two guesthouse in jeju and the rest in South Korea , yeha is the best!

If you rent a car, you may consider stay at this place, depart from jeju si and travel to east and west island for a day respectively.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Ker Sin T
Yehaguesthouse1, 오너 at Yeha guesthouse, responded to this review, November 11, 2014
Hi, Ker Sin T

Firstly, I do apologize for my late response.ㅜ.ㅜ

I'm Elin, the owner of Yeha Main Guesthouse-Terminal.

How are you? Don't you miss Jeju?

I am really grateful for your great review.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review us.

Your review will be greatly helpful to us and other guests who are making a plan for Jeju trip.

All of us are always eager to hear what you liked and how we can improve and will do our best to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable~!!

If you visit us again, don't forget to let us know that you reviewed us on TripAdvisor. We'll give you a special gift for you. *^^*

We do wish to have you in Jeju, in Yeha!! Thank you so much and take care.

Warm regards,

Elin

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

I stayed at Yeha Terminal for 2 nights. The Guesthouse is located in a small alley behind the main road, which was not that hard to find. Free public car parks are located right in front of the main road and is not adjacent to Yeha building, but has ample parking space to park your rented cars. The rooms are cozy, but there are no lifts if you are located on the 2nd floors. Booking rooms and confirming deposits are a breeze with their online system. The staffs are helpful and speak good English. There are a few convenience shops around like GS25 and bakeries Paris Baguette and Tous Le Jous if you get hungry. Free breakfast provided (tea, coffee, orange juice, toast, eggs, cheese) and you can cook in their kitchen.

All in all, me and my friends concluded that Yeha Terminal was a good cozy place to stay, just like the good reviews we read on them. We would love to come back again!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Syarida_Sapiai
Yehaguesthouse1, 오너 at Yeha guesthouse, responded to this review, November 20, 2014
Thank you so much for your detailed reviewing. It will be very accurate and important information for people plan to stay our guesthouse.

I hope you've enjoyed your travel while staying here.

We always welcome your visiting again someday in the near future. ^^

Warm regards,
Elin
Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights. The location is the best thing about this hotel. It's quite close to the terminal station and airport. The rooms are quite nice, though the bed is too hard. The shower is amazing. Moreover, the rate is reasonable and rooms are clean. Receptionists are friendly and helpful except Tasha who always ends the conversation as soon as possible.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

Response:
Booked via agoda for 2D1N. Costs SGD 57. As we will be reaching very late for check-in, I wanted to inform the guesthouse. Do note that you cannot email them. Just leave a message on their website. Their response speed is average, I think I got my reply at least within a few days.

Location:
Very conveniently located near the Jeju airport. As I reached via taxi, I am not sure how to go there via public transport. For departure to airport, the guesthouse is only about 10 mins taxi ride or 20 mins bus ride away. We took the bus ride. The bus stop is about 5-15 mins walk (the big range because the traffic light is far. If you jaywalk, the bus stop is just opp).

However, the surroundings of the guesthouse has literally nothing much at all. Stayed here for the convenience to airport since we have an early morning flight.

Room/Facilities:
Room size is average. Still sufficient space for walking and luggages.

Room is clean and has basic amenities.

The guesthouse also provide free laundry but you have to pay a fee of 3000 won for dryer. The guesthouse also sell Jeju souvenirs (e.g. chocolates, keychain etc). The guesthouse also provides several services and they have loads of information on bus routes, attractions details etc.

There is floor warmer and the room is warmly insulated. There is also happy hour in the guesthouse (7pm-9pm) which you gets a free drink.

Free international calls available. Public computers also available. There is self-service breakfast which you have food such as bread, eggs, jam etc.

The guesthouse has a cosy lounge which you can chill or interact with other people. You can also play games there!!

Service:
The staffs speaks good english and chinese. Service is average. They will answer whatever queries you have but do not provide any other additional information.

Overall:
Might not stay here again despite the good amenities unless I have an early flight again. Might consider the other branch at Jeju instead.

Room Tip: no lift. choose lower level if you have heavy luggage.
Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank JaniceSoh
Gresik, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

I stayed here in Feb 2012, but write the review now, because i want to share it to other backpacker. when i booked the dormitory room, i thought that it was quite expensive, since there are some hostels that offered cheaper rate, but eventually i booked this room because good reviews. I just stayed for one night in Yeha guest house, and then moved to Seogwipo for two nights, and i really regret that decision, because Yeha guest house is perfect for solo backpacker from foreign countries, why:
1. Location, it is located very near to bus terminal, the main public transportation is buses, and the main hub in Jeju Island is there. and the buses, like in seoul is not foreign friendly, and not too interconnected, so being near the hub is very strategic.
2. Food, there are no food stall/restaurant near there, so you have to walk searching for it, to add more pain, every time I entered a restaurant, there are no people can speak simple english, I gave up and entered a restaurant and just said "ok, ok" and the owner gave me shabu-shabu, and it was the most delicious meal I ever had in Korea. I found it the same too in seogwipo or anywhere else, very rare to find local korean who can understand english, but that add the challenge.
3. Staff, I remembered I met two Women frontdesk staff there, the first one is not helpfull and always gave unpleasant look and answers, but the second staff very friendly and helpful.
4. Washing machine AND dryer. This is a useful facility, Imagine you walk here and there, hiking Mt. Halla, your clothes are dirty, wet, you just bring few clothes, but your days still long. or you just stored your dirty clothes to your backpack, but it will get stink. The washing machines are free, but the dryers cost a cheap price.
5. the room are clean, but i remember the shower spray are low during winter.
6. I had a good sleep there, the electric blanket keep me warm during spring season

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Sebastian N
Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

Good point is it's located pretty near to Airport, approx 10-15mins by Bus, pretty quiet when it turns night perhaps it's because it's located near housing estate. Bad points you can hardly find a good restaurants around the area and it's quite a distance from the tourist attractions and not to mention the shopping area. They do provide simple breakfast like bread and eggs and you are allow to cook too if you decided to cook your own food. It's a 3 storey high building hence a lift is definitely not permitted in the building, it's fine if you are having light luggages, but it's gonna be tough if you are carrying too much. Despite the cons, it's after all not a bad experience.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Singapore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

This is our first time in Jeju so my friend and I decided to stay in Yeha guesthouse terminal after reading the reviews. Although the room we stayed in is spacious, the staff isn't that friendly. There is nothing much around the hostel thus we felt isolated. We had a hard time looking around for our meals. The location is near the airport but no nearer to any of the famous attractions. Hence driving around might be a better choice. I probably will stay in a hotel in Jeju in future.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends