“A cozy homey stay”

Ranked #1 of 218 Jeju B&B and Inns
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“A cozy homey stay”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I stayed at Yeha Terminal for 2 nights. The Guesthouse is located in a small alley behind the main road, which was not that hard to find. Free public car parks are located right in front of the main road and is not adjacent to Yeha building, but has ample parking space to park your rented cars. The rooms are cozy, but there are no lifts if you are located on the 2nd floors. Booking rooms and confirming deposits are a breeze with their online system. The staffs are helpful and speak good English. There are a few convenience shops around like GS25 and bakeries Paris Baguette and Tous Le Jous if you get hungry. Free breakfast provided (tea, coffee, orange juice, toast, eggs, cheese) and you can cook in their kitchen.

All in all, me and my friends concluded that Yeha Terminal was a good cozy place to stay, just like the good reviews we read on them. We would love to come back again!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Syarida_Sapiai
Yehaguesthouse1, 오너 at Yeha guesthouse, responded to this review, November 20, 2014
Thank you so much for your detailed reviewing. It will be very accurate and important information for people plan to stay our guesthouse.

I hope you've enjoyed your travel while staying here.

We always welcome your visiting again someday in the near future. ^^

Warm regards,
Elin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights. The location is the best thing about this hotel. It's quite close to the terminal station and airport. The rooms are quite nice, though the bed is too hard. The shower is amazing. Moreover, the rate is reasonable and rooms are clean. Receptionists are friendly and helpful except Tasha who always ends the conversation as soon as possible.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Response:
Booked via agoda for 2D1N. Costs SGD 57. As we will be reaching very late for check-in, I wanted to inform the guesthouse. Do note that you cannot email them. Just leave a message on their website. Their response speed is average, I think I got my reply at least within a few days.

Location:
Very conveniently located near the Jeju airport. As I reached via taxi, I am not sure how to go there via public transport. For departure to airport, the guesthouse is only about 10 mins taxi ride or 20 mins bus ride away. We took the bus ride. The bus stop is about 5-15 mins walk (the big range because the traffic light is far. If you jaywalk, the bus stop is just opp).

However, the surroundings of the guesthouse has literally nothing much at all. Stayed here for the convenience to airport since we have an early morning flight.

Room/Facilities:
Room size is average. Still sufficient space for walking and luggages.

Room is clean and has basic amenities.

The guesthouse also provide free laundry but you have to pay a fee of 3000 won for dryer. The guesthouse also sell Jeju souvenirs (e.g. chocolates, keychain etc). The guesthouse also provides several services and they have loads of information on bus routes, attractions details etc.

There is floor warmer and the room is warmly insulated. There is also happy hour in the guesthouse (7pm-9pm) which you gets a free drink.

Free international calls available. Public computers also available. There is self-service breakfast which you have food such as bread, eggs, jam etc.

The guesthouse has a cosy lounge which you can chill or interact with other people. You can also play games there!!

Service:
The staffs speaks good english and chinese. Service is average. They will answer whatever queries you have but do not provide any other additional information.

Overall:
Might not stay here again despite the good amenities unless I have an early flight again. Might consider the other branch at Jeju instead.

Room Tip: no lift. choose lower level if you have heavy luggage.
Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank JaniceSoh
Gresik, Indonesia
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I stayed here in Feb 2012, but write the review now, because i want to share it to other backpacker. when i booked the dormitory room, i thought that it was quite expensive, since there are some hostels that offered cheaper rate, but eventually i booked this room because good reviews. I just stayed for one night in Yeha guest house, and then moved to Seogwipo for two nights, and i really regret that decision, because Yeha guest house is perfect for solo backpacker from foreign countries, why:
1. Location, it is located very near to bus terminal, the main public transportation is buses, and the main hub in Jeju Island is there. and the buses, like in seoul is not foreign friendly, and not too interconnected, so being near the hub is very strategic.
2. Food, there are no food stall/restaurant near there, so you have to walk searching for it, to add more pain, every time I entered a restaurant, there are no people can speak simple english, I gave up and entered a restaurant and just said "ok, ok" and the owner gave me shabu-shabu, and it was the most delicious meal I ever had in Korea. I found it the same too in seogwipo or anywhere else, very rare to find local korean who can understand english, but that add the challenge.
3. Staff, I remembered I met two Women frontdesk staff there, the first one is not helpfull and always gave unpleasant look and answers, but the second staff very friendly and helpful.
4. Washing machine AND dryer. This is a useful facility, Imagine you walk here and there, hiking Mt. Halla, your clothes are dirty, wet, you just bring few clothes, but your days still long. or you just stored your dirty clothes to your backpack, but it will get stink. The washing machines are free, but the dryers cost a cheap price.
5. the room are clean, but i remember the shower spray are low during winter.
6. I had a good sleep there, the electric blanket keep me warm during spring season

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Sebastian N
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Good point is it's located pretty near to Airport, approx 10-15mins by Bus, pretty quiet when it turns night perhaps it's because it's located near housing estate. Bad points you can hardly find a good restaurants around the area and it's quite a distance from the tourist attractions and not to mention the shopping area. They do provide simple breakfast like bread and eggs and you are allow to cook too if you decided to cook your own food. It's a 3 storey high building hence a lift is definitely not permitted in the building, it's fine if you are having light luggages, but it's gonna be tough if you are carrying too much. Despite the cons, it's after all not a bad experience.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Singapore
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

This is our first time in Jeju so my friend and I decided to stay in Yeha guesthouse terminal after reading the reviews. Although the room we stayed in is spacious, the staff isn't that friendly. There is nothing much around the hostel thus we felt isolated. We had a hard time looking around for our meals. The location is near the airport but no nearer to any of the famous attractions. Hence driving around might be a better choice. I probably will stay in a hotel in Jeju in future.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Mexico City, Mexico
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I stayed here based on Tripadvisor reviewers rating, however I would had prefer having tried somewhere else. It wasn't bad, but compared with the great hostels in which I stayed while traveling around Korea, this one wasn't up to the mark. It is located near the bus station which is very convenient if you plan to travel around the island by bus and to be close to the airport. Apart from that there is absolutely nothing around, so you will be basically isolated. I would had rather stayed south to the airport in Shin-Jeju or south the island in Seogwipo.
As for the hostel itself, clean place, comfortable beds, though I felt the dorms were a bit crowded, not so spacious. The staff was not friendly at all, though helpful. I was there just for 3 days and thanks to the girl in the front desk I was able to plan better my activities. 1st day Mt. Halla, 2nd olle routes 6 & 7 and 3rd joined their east tour which was such a waste of my day, I do not recomend going on their tours, DON'T, unless you want to spend boring hours on a bus and stopping at poor sights that you can reach by yourself, a total waste of time! My days 1 & 2 were amazing, went on my own to the top of Halla and walked Olle routes all reachable by public transportation. Probably the great places I saw on my own raised the bar, making the tour extremely disappointing.
Free wifi, credit cards accepted, no breakfast (well a lame free breakfast to be honest, no milk, no fruit only bread and eggs, useless for a vegetarian like me).
If I visit Jeju again, I will definitely stay somewhere else.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo