Lowest prices for your stay
$49
Free cancellation until 10/28/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$46
Free cancellation until 10/30/21
Trip.com
$45
Free cancellation until 10/28/21
Priceline$49
Hotels.com$46
eDreams$49
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 28, 2018 via mobile

This place was around 10mins walk from the train station, suggest to take exit 4 of the underground shopping mall instead of exit 7 from the station as it will be more convenient to walk to the hotel. The hotel room was clean and comfy . Good for the price!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2018

Centally located. Friendly staff. Comfortable beds and clead room. Enjoyed my stay as it was just a walking distance to the meeting venue. Though it was abit cold at the time, it was a great and enjoyable experience.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

I booked 3 rooms on Hotels.com and here’s my review.

I reserved a private shuttle via Klook.com and the driver was at gate 1 waiting for us. The ride from BUS to hotel was easy and nice.

Checkout process was ok. The front desk gave 1 free breakfast ticket when there were 2 people in the room. Mind you our room was a family suite, so I don’t know how a family of 3 or 4 would decide who gets to eat for free.

The room was good and clean. The toilet has bidet functions and automatically flushing system.

The hallway smelled great on first night when we checked in (Saturday), but since Sunday there was cigarettes smell. I wish the hotel would do something to clear up the air. They should also find out who’s been smoking and fine them heavily.

Overall it is located in a great location, literally located across from Lotte / Seven Luck Casino.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

I checked out on 5 Oct morning, it was pouring so I asked for help to call a taxi twice, but both times the male service staff at the front desk asked me to walk out to the street to flag one myself. I ended up waiting for almost ten mins in the rain trying to get a taxi.

Breakfast is limited but good for the price. But given the poor reaction from the front desk staff, I will not return.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Travel_style_777
busanbusinesshotel, PR 매니저 at Busan Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2020

Hello. Staff at Busan Business Hotel. Sorry for the late reply. Our hotel is located along the boulevard. On rainy days it is much faster to take a taxi than to go out on the road and call a taxi. We do not refuse to ask for a taxi. If you have tried several times and have not been booked, the front desk will refuse. Nevertheless, we apologize to our customers. We will be Busan Business Hotel with more efforts. Thank you.

Reviewed August 17, 2018

A lot cheaper than the Lotte, for as good a quality room, and just across the road from the Lotte shopping centre. The room is modern, squeaky clean, and larger than usual, and the staff friendly. The whole experience was painless, which is my main criterion for selecting a hotel while on business travel.

Date of stay: August 2018