“Humble, Simple, Delicious, Affordable” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 35,498 Restaurants in Busan
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Humble, Simple, Delicious, Affordable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

Read amazing reviews in Trip Advisor, we decided to come here. Everything was just like what I have read. The owner was very friendly and he speaks good english, the service was fast, the place was small but very clean. Glad we came earlier (around 7pm) because after us they only let 2 more guests to eat there then they had to say sorry to the next guests coming since all the food was finished.

We ordered a Set A Sashimi. In the menu we read it is a platter of salmon sashimi, tuna sashimi and white fish sashimi (I forgot the name of the white fish) 3 slices each, but we ended up with more than 3 slices of salmon and white fish. The sashimi were very fresh.
We also ordered 2 rolls of sushi (again I forgot the names), but I think it was Philadelphia Roll and St Louis Roll (please take a look at the photos). Just like the sashimi, the sushi were fantastic.

When we were almost too full to finish the food, suddenly the owner gave us a complimentary of their Philadelphia Cheesecake (3 pcs in a plate). We thought that it would be rude if we did not finish it all. So we ate very slowly until it came down to the cheesecake. We really thought we would not be able to finish it, but after had a bite of the cheesecake we could not stop to eat it. It was so delicious that we did not realize we were already full. We enjoyed every mouthful of it. It was really a best way to end our dinner.

• Visited April 2014

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Some of the best sushi and sashimi I've ever had (and I've tried it everywhere from Australia to USA and Japan). Its in my top 5 for sure, and would probably be number 1 in terms of value.

I had the combo B set and a Greenville roll. I couldn't fault any of it.. Truly fantastic. I also couldn't finish it all (big servings!), but the guys kindly boxed it up for me to take away.

I'm going back for lunch again tomorrow.... Can't wait!

2 Thank HB10111
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

By far the best sushi I've ever had. Not particularly posh but great for lunch. He does close for dinner break most days though!!

1 Thank SallySheffield1234
Seoul, SK
“EXCELLENT! !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

By far the best sushi I've had in Korea. It's so hard to find American style sushi here and this place was just AWESOME! !! Sashimi wasn't frozen and had a good variety. The philly roll was exactly made how I liked it compared to back home in America. The St. Louis roll was perfect. Will definitely go again!!

2 Thank KIMCHI-LIFE
“Very American style sushi”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

If you like your sushi rolls with a lot cream cheese, mayonaise , avocado, and other fillings other than fish. This place is for you. Also the sashimi we ordered was served frozen.

This place is not expensive, but not the best sushi and cannot be the best restaurant in Busan.

Visited April 2014