Hotel Foret Premier Haeundae
Nuri Hotel(Busan)
Shilla Stay Haeundae(Busan)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
All reviewstop floorconvenience storehaeundaemetromarketstationtoiletrieslaundryluggage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

Air conditioning wasn't working in one of our rooms. The hotel is close to the beach and subway stations. There are a lot of food options nearby. Some of the rooms have bathrooms where the entire room is the shower. The whole floor gets wet this way. You can request a different room that does not use this style.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
HotelForet, 제너럴 매니저 at Hotel Foret Premier Haeundae, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Dear Drazzilb,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to give feedback on your stay at Hotel Foret Haeundae. Most of all, I'm so sorry regarding the uncomfortable things. You should have told us as long as you are not satisfied with our facilities, and then I give a solution instantly to you. I hope to see you again in beautiful Busan.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Nice hotel, seems new staff very friendly they speak good english, rooms where good size, and very close to the beach, the area around in nice, restaurants, convenience stores, shops, the aquarium. I will stay there whenever I go back to Busan

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear AndreaSan...,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to give feedback on your stay at Hotel Foret Haeundae. I was so happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay of the hotel. I hope to see you again in beautiful Busan.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I'm a first timer to Busan. From map, the beach looks rather far which put me in doubt whether to book this hotel. This turn out to be false as the beach is in fact is quite close. Foods are nearby. Staffs are helpful. And on the room, I'm happy with it - no complains.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelForet, 제너럴 매니저 at Hotel Foret Premier Haeundae, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Dear ehchn1,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to give feedback on your stay at Hotel Foret Haeundae. I am extremely happy that you have a splendid first impression about Busan staying with us. I hope to see you again in beautiful Busan.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

I really liked this hotel, great location - located near Haeundae beach and walking distance to the subway, which brings you anywhere around Busan. Lots and lots of restaurants around this hotel, so finding food was definitely not a problem. The staff were very friendly, spoke good English, very willing to help us out - be it changing rooms because of a strange smell in the bathroom, to printing out a boarding pass on their computers. Free self-service laundry downstairs. Nice clean room, fast wifi.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear ShelJell,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to give feedback on your stay at Hotel Foret Haeundae. We're doing the best to give the perfect satisfaction and all staff are well prepared for treating the guests as well, all the time. I hope to see you again in beautiful Busan.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Great location, is easy to go everywhere in Busan, the Heaundae beach is just a couple of blocks ahead. I thought it was going to be a noisy place but it was quiet. Clean rooms and very kind employees.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelForet, 제너럴 매니저 at Hotel Foret Premier Haeundae, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Dear Rusvel,