“Nice hotel, good location”
Review of Hotel Foret

Hotel Foret
Ranked #47 of 136 Hotels in Busan
Nanjing, China
“Nice hotel, good location”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Nice hotel, seems new staff very friendly they speak good english, rooms where good size, and very close to the beach, the area around in nice, restaurants, convenience stores, shops, the aquarium. I will stay there whenever I go back to Busan

• Stayed April 2014
HotelForet, 제너럴 매니저 at Hotel Foret, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Dear AndreaSan...,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to give feedback on your stay at Hotel Foret Haeundae. I was so happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay of the hotel. I hope to see you again in beautiful Busan.

Hotel Foret Haeundae.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Korean first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I'm a first timer to Busan. From map, the beach looks rather far which put me in doubt whether to book this hotel. This turn out to be false as the beach is in fact is quite close. Foods are nearby. Staffs are helpful. And on the room, I'm happy with it - no complains.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

HotelForet, 제너럴 매니저 at Hotel Foret, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear ehchn1,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to give feedback on your stay at Hotel Foret Haeundae. I am extremely happy that you have a splendid first impression about Busan staying with us. I hope to see you again in beautiful Busan.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

I really liked this hotel, great location - located near Haeundae beach and walking distance to the subway, which brings you anywhere around Busan. Lots and lots of restaurants around this hotel, so finding food was definitely not a problem. The staff were very friendly, spoke good English, very willing to help us out - be it changing rooms because of a strange smell in the bathroom, to printing out a boarding pass on their computers. Free self-service laundry downstairs. Nice clean room, fast wifi.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
HotelForet, 제너럴 매니저 at Hotel Foret, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear ShelJell,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to give feedback on your stay at Hotel Foret Haeundae. We're doing the best to give the perfect satisfaction and all staff are well prepared for treating the guests as well, all the time. I hope to see you again in beautiful Busan.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Great location, is easy to go everywhere in Busan, the Heaundae beach is just a couple of blocks ahead. I thought it was going to be a noisy place but it was quiet. Clean rooms and very kind employees.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

HotelForet, 제너럴 매니저 at Hotel Foret, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
Dear Rusvel,

Woodford, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We stayed at the Hotel Foret only for one night and arrived at the hotel early morning. Check in is not until 15:00, which is in my opinion is quite late, but there was no problem us parking our vehicle at the hotel whilst we explored the city.
The car park is located underground, which had plenty of spaces on our arrival and has a lift to reception and the rooms, which is very handy for the luggage.
Reception were helpful and provided us with a map of the city and showing the location of the hotel on the map.

The hotel is located a few minutes’ walk from the beach and town.

The room was very clean and a reasonable size, with a flat screen TV, fridge, air conditioning and an adjoining shower room, which did have a bit of an unpleasant smell when we arrived, which we believed to be the drains, but leaving the small window open in the shower room did resolve this issue.

Bed was comfortable and shower was plenty powerful, with constant hot water.
Breakfast was located at the top floor and had cereal, bread, yogurts and some cooked items, which was ok.

The price for a city hotel for where it is located and the quality of the room I thought was very good value and had all that we needed for our stay, so I would definitely recommend.

HotelForet, 제너럴 매니저 at Hotel Foret, responded to this review, May 10, 2014
Dear Distant_D...,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to give feedback on your stay at Hotel Foret Haeundae. I was so happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay of the hotel. By the way, I'm really afraid of a little inconvenience in terms of a bit of an unpleasant smell. However, we've perfectly removed it now. You make us a better hotel giving us a frank review. I hope to see you again in beautiful Busan.

Cambridge, UK
Reviewed April 25, 2014

It is quite difficult to find, but once you've found it, it is a nice hotel, and well situated for the beach. The staff, whose English is probably better than it first appears, are very helpful - our credit card wouldn't work in the taxi we came in, but they agreed to pay the driver and let us pay them on our bill. Only one thing missing, really - a small safe in the room.

HotelForet, 제너럴 매니저 at Hotel Foret, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
Dear empty_nesters_cambs,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to give feedback on your stay at Hotel Foret Haeundae. I was so happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay of the hotel. I hope to see you again in Busan.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My first impression of the hotel was that it was hard to locate. We traveled via taxi from the airport and our driver also had a difficult time trying to locate it in the small alley. Eventually we did locate the place after the driver phoned the hotel reception.

Checked in to the hotel, we were amazed but the modern furnishings in the room. The flooring was warm, good as we were chilling outside in the early April weather. And of course, we loved the free WiFi. Also, there was a water dispenser (hot, warm, cold) at the first level of the hotel and also a self service laundry service at the basement.

The area around the hotel has many cafes, eateries and attractions like Haeundae Beach and Haeundae Market. The subway is also nearby, so it was easy to get around Busan from Haeundae. Comparing to the much more vibrant city area around the Busan Station, I would want to stay here at Hotel Foret and Haeundae again as it is less crowded.

HotelForet, 제너럴 매니저 at Hotel Foret, responded to this review, April 26, 2014