Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,749 results
All reviews gwangan bridge marine city le labo marina suite living room floor to ceiling windows haeundae beach rooms are beautiful hotel experience indoor pool perfect hotel ocean view taxi ride night view family suite star hotel top floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been coming to the Park Hyatt Busan for the past 5 years and every stay has been awesome. The staff is truly helpful, friendly, and professional. The accommodations are clean and up to date. The food is so fresh and my hats off to the many chefs that make such wonderful and delicious meals. Thank you Park Hyatt Busan for the past 5 years. I’m looking forward to many years to come.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
JamesH9411, Manager at Park Hyatt Busan, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Thendo 18,

Warm greetings from Park Hyatt Busan and thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

It is a pleasure to receive such wonderful comment from a loyal guest such as yourself and look forward to serving you for many more years to come as well!

Thank you again for such wonderful comment and please do not hesitate to reach out to anyone in our team should you need any assistance in making your stays more comfortable.

Reviewed January 10, 2020

14th Floor Familly suite facing the yachts in the port was a great room for a Family; we had a four year old kid and it was plenty enough room for him + rest of the family. Regarding their service they really did excellence. The view on the lobby and the breakfast floor was stunning. Lots of options for food outside of the hotel which was great.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
JamesH9411, Manager at Park Hyatt Busan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Cc_djy,

I am truly glad to hear that your family enjoyed your time with us and that our Family suite had served your needs! It is also very pleasing to learn that our facilities and services met your expectation as well.

It is not the same suite but our Executive Marina Family Suite faces the Gwangan Bridge and the ocean which offers a stunning view on top of all the space for your family at the same time! Hope you would consider this as your option for visit in the near future!

Thank you once again for your feedback and look forward to your return!

Reviewed January 9, 2020

He acts like he is the boss. never respond to customers hi or bye. I think he serves differently how's customer dress up. Need to get trained again as hotel person. I can't understand how come he is working Park Hyatt.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Daniel Y,

I am disappointed to learn that our colleague acted in such way as it is not the kind of attitude or service that we condone within Park Hyatt. I will be sure to take this matter into my own and council Mr. Kim so that such actions do not reoccur again in the future.

Thank you once again for your feedback and please do not hesitate to contact myself should you wish to discuss this issue further.

Reviewed January 7, 2020

The Park Hyatt took care of all my needs and when one of my co-workers fell ill, they took care to schedule a doctor visit and sent someone with us to interpret. Super friendly staff made the long stay bearable.

Date of stay: December 2019

Dear Why_oh_why_oh_my,

I am happy to hear that your stay with us had been pleasant and that our staff assisted your colleague in the time of need! I hope your colleague has regain full health as well.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any assistance in pre-arranging your next stay!

Reviewed January 5, 2020

The property is a bit outdated, in particular the room. Did not see smile faces quite often, not sure if people are happy working for the hotel.
The view is spectacular, lots of good wine choices in the French restaurant.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Paul_L_000,

Warm greetings from Park Hyatt Busan and thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us.

It is with disappointment to learn that our room condition were not up to your expectation and that our team showed signs of discomfort during your stay with us. We do what we can to best maintain the rooms at their peak condition but we must have fell short in this case and I apologize on behalf of the property.

Thank you for sharing your feedback and please do not hesitate to share with us anything so that we can improve for better in the future.