“Excellent Hotel”
Review of Park Hyatt Busan

Park Hyatt Busan
Ranked #2 of 184 Hotels in Busan
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I had a comfortable stay at Park Hyatt Busan.

The ocean view room was clean and spacious with modern design. The view of Gwangan Bridge was excellent! The bed was extremely comfortable!

For the transportation, there is a bus from Gimhae International Airport to this hotel. It is quiet convenient if you arrived Busan and go to this hotel directly. Moreover, there is approximately 15-minute walk from hotel to subway.

Staffs are very friendly and helpful.

If I go back to Busan, I would stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Eddie720
Write a ReviewReviews (1,068)

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Both my wife and I really like this hotel, but I guess we had high expectations. Don't get me wrong the hotel is lovely, the staff is friendly, and the views are really beautiful. The room layout is kind of strange and the bathroom and toilet areas can feel a little crammed. The location is a little off the beaten path. It seems like it's about a 25min walk to where the happenings are happening. These few things and some other small annoyances keep me from laying down the 5 stars.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Todd F
Reviewed April 9, 2014

It was a memorable stay and I really enjoyed every moment of it. The ocean view was amazing and room was clean, modern and spacious. I left a memo that the the eletronic socket did not work and when I came back to my room it started properly! I was quite impressed by the service and staffs! Every staffs were helpful and professional.

If I go back to Busan, I would definitely stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank HannahKim0828
Reviewed April 6, 2014

The hotel has an amazing ocean view along with the bridge.
Facilities are clean and well-managed and the staffs are friendly and helpful.
The hotel is overall great but the location is slightly out of everywhere.

If it's your first time visiting the city, you may want to find another hotel with better locations.
If you're familiar with the city, this is a great choice.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 27, 2014

This hotel made my trip to Busan, having spent 3 hours in a taxi coming from DSME it was welcome relief. Very well appointed rooms with staff that spoke great English and most importantly very comfortable beds....I was only disappointed when the alarm went to wake up as I could have slept all day.

I had thought that the electronic controllers would have been confusing but for once in a hotel they were clear and easy to us.

The food that we had during the function was outstanding.

All in all this is a great hotel, better than any I have stayed at in Seoul. Well done.

Room Tip: ask for a harbour view
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 25, 2014

A brand new hotel. Located near by haeundae beach, but 15 mint walk to the beach.
The staff on reception weren't friendly. I prefer westin choson easy access to the beach and better view.
I wouldn't recommend this hotel.... there are few other hotels in the area!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Jullia666
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I travelled last summer with friends in Korea and stopped by Busan from Jeju to Seoul. The whole trip we stayed in Hyatt hotels, hyatt regency jeju and Grand/Park hyatt Seoul, Park hyatt Busan. To be honest, Busan the city itself is a bit....boring haha but this hotel is outstanding.

Staffs are very very friendly and helpful. because we are not familiar with train schedule of Busan to Seoul, staff helped us a lot to check. hotel locates close to city center with tremendous harbor view. Concierge is not fluent with english but he called his colleagues and draw a very clear map to us. there is also a convenient store next door, easy to buy some snacks and drinks.

cakes in pastry shop of ground floor very delicious, that is "Hyatt style" famous for Food and Beverage, right? oh..p.s. on the day we checked out, GM of this hotel helped us grab the cab and supervises concierge staff help with our luggages. very impressed

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends