“Good Location, nice view, luxury room”

Paradise Hotel Busan
Ranked #4 of 156 Hotels in Busan
Reviewed February 19, 2011

Just On the back of this hotel, you could find a good garden and Hyundai beach.
Room facility is luxury
Take a walk on the beach and you could see nice view

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank Junsurya

Reviewed November 12, 2010

Am surprised with the TP rating of this hotel. Stayed here for one night in November first week and it was flawless!! What a location for a hotel and the facilities? The only answer is Wow!!!!!!! Really one of the cleaness and most beautiful resort that I have spent the night on.
Regrets? Well, I was alone...Do try the night club at the basement..nice band. I will never forget the one night at Busan thanks to Paradise.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 1, 2010

I found a great deal for this hotel and so I booked the dates before doing a lot of research. Just after booking the rooms for my wife and my parents I came across these reviews at tripadvisor and felt a bit of a pit in my stomach because of how many bad reviews it got. I was mostly nervous because I was bringing my parents along. We stayed here for 4 nights and loved every minute of it. My parents, wife and I are as white as they come and we had no problem setting up reservations at restaurants, arranging for taxis, etc. through the hotel concierge. The rooms were great and not even a hint of stinky towels in either room during our 5 day stay (stinky towels came up in other reviews for some reason). The rooms were modern, well kept and clean, the pool and spas were excellent, it is the best located hotel on the beach by far, service was friendly and responsive, the breakfast was much better than I anticipated (I would definitely recommend including breakfast with the bookings). The nights preceding our stay here we stayed at the Ritz Carlton in Seoul and didn't notice a decline in quality, cleanliness, or friendliness at all. I have no idea what the bad rap is all about in some of these reviews but I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here, and what's better is my wife and my parents were absolutely thrilled with their stay here, it being their first visit to Korea. As for the recent review complaining about there only being Korean channels, while the majority are Korean channels (it is Korea, after all) I spent a fair amount of time watching the Discovery Channel and ESPN News and there was even an HBO type channel with good movies on throughout the day in English.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DHPKC
Reviewed October 29, 2010

Last week I had the pleasure of spending 3 memorable nights in the Topaz Suit of this excellent hotel located right in the middle of Haehundae beach. The suit had a spectacular view of the Ocean, two spacious balconies and daily complimentary fruit baskets. Located on the 17th floor, it was a “room with a View” where I could see the whole Haehundae beach from Dongbaek Island to the other end. It’s a shame that I hardly used the Jacuzzi which also had the ocean view. The 3 bath rooms were spacious and immaculate, had supplies of BVLGARI toiletries, aroma bath salt, bubble bath bowl, bathrobes and many other accessories. The bed room and the living room were state-of-the-art, with lights and temperature controlled from a console.

The Paradise hotel has the old annex, the new building, a Casino and a 4-story duty free shop next door. Dongbaek Island is situated at the end of Haeundae beach and is popular for its jogging track. This island is only about ten minutes by foot away from the hotel. Club Lounge in the 18th floor had a wonderful breakfast selection and a good collection of and snacks during happy hour starting from 6 pm. The hotel had several own restaurants. Even though it was quiet pricy, the Japanese restaurant had the excellent Sashimi and sushi. The classic ambient of the lobby bar is good to entertain your guests, or you can enjoy live music and beer with your friends at the Charles pub in the basement or swing your body to the rhythms of the DJs at the hotel’s night club, Club Elune.

Paradise is an absolutely top class hotel, superb and very friendly service, extremely satisfied, service outstanding, room spotless and comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank Dr_Rohan
Reviewed October 27, 2010

I stayed in this hotel several times cause it is adjacent to the store i usually go for work.
The first impression is a beautiful hotel with a luminous lobby, modern, chic and essential..breakfast is impressive and full of options, the loung serves excellent cocktails and the lobby opens to a garden by the sea. So you can easily walk through the sea promenade..the pool is big but closes to early.
The problem gets when you go to the room...it seems a different hotel. furnitures are old and service is poor. TV had only korean channels no international and the mini bar consisted only of beef jerks and peanutis with salty silverfishes..

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank EuDiMu
Reviewed October 21, 2010

This is a great location. A good clean room. Good service. We enjoyed it. We got a really good rate from the KTO. A nice place.

• Stayed: December 2009
Reviewed October 5, 2010

The location is good, but service is not satisfactory.

Almost everything is charged - even beach towels, breakfast buffet for 5 year old boy, internet, etc. Breakfast buffet was not good and fancy. After having experience on their charging for the breakfast buffet for my son, we decided to have breakfast outside, as my son don't eat there and foods are not as good as expected.

We tried to check in 30 min early, but a staff said we should check in on time (2pm or 3pm) then ask us to wait near lobby area where full of people were waiting with very unpleasant and neglecting face. As we have kids, I tried again with another staff and she kindly let us have a key. It seems some staffs have no respect on customers.

We enjoyed the outdoor hot spring at night (I think it is the best thing at this hotel), nearby good restaurants within walking distance, and Haeundae beach, but the hotel itself was disappointing and not up to our expectation for a five star hotel.

If you would expect 3 star hotel level service, it would be OK.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family