“Perfact please to stay”

Ranked #10 of 159 Specialty Lodging in Busan
Bangkok, Thailand
“Perfact please to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

i stayed at Pobi for 4 days in October 2012.
Location is perfact and staff was really kind and warm.
Just 3 mins from beach and 24/7 restaurants!!
Room is really clean and feel like sleep in my house.
common area is cozy and cute.
Next time i'll stay Pobi again.
-From Bankok

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

Booked this guesthouse two weeks before my trip and i would say this is one of the best guesthouse i stayed during my trip to Busan! It's just too near to the beach and restaurants! The location is cool and the facilities is fantastic! All things are standardized and systematize! Room is beautiful and clean! Staffs are friendly too! :) I will come again!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Travelloverfun
nz
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

I really enjoyed staying at Pobi Guesthouse, this would have to be one of the best hostel/guesthouses I have stayed at.

I stayed in a 12 bed dormatiry( It was full over the weekend, then during the week only shared with two/three other people)The rooms were really clean, and you had enough space to store your bags etc.

The bathrooms/showers were really clean, and they had big bottles of shampoo,conditioner and body wash that you could use

They had a lights out policy in the common room from 11pm, so you never heard any noise from other people staying however there are nightclubs right next which is very loud so I went and brought ear plugs, and didnt hear anything after that.

They provided breakfast which is bread, cereal, tea and coffee and you can also cook your own eggs.

I was travelling in south korea by myself however I knew people in Busan so I wasnt in the hostel too often however as a single traveller i would recommend this place, I easily meet other travellers and I saw on the notice board that they have events/drinks most night which would be a great way to meet others.

Also the location is perfect, just a two minute walk from the beach

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank 04sarah
Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

My friend and I stayed at Pobi Guesthouse for a night in the early September. The best guesthouse during my trip in Korea, I would say. It's the best in terms of its interior design from its lounge, bedrooms to toilets. Also, the feeling that this guesthouse provided is just awesome. The lounge is very spacious and is equipped with computers which allow us to surf the net. It also has sofa with two super cute bears and TV. This guesthouse also provides free wifi to the guests. The beds are comfy and the bathroom is equipped with soap, shampoo and also hair dryer. To me, everything is just made convenient and nice for us, customers.

Overall, I can say it's really HIGHLY RECOMMENDED if you visit Busan, especially if your intention is to visit Haeundae area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

stayed with a friend for only 2 days at Pobi on early October last year, well the hostel its a wayyy much better that we had at Seoul..nice and warm owner, let us have a great time at Haeundae beach. If you come to Busan, please stay at Pobi cause the hostel feels like home, very clean, its near the beach (you only need a few minutes to walk to the beautiful beach), easy to grab a bus and most important for the backpackers like me is.. its cheap! Ofcoz i did miss Haeundae and next time i'll come to Busan, i will choose Pobi Guesthouse!! - Malaysian backpackers,Oct 4 & 5 ,2011

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank FizaR83
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

I really liked it! I felt like I was at home and this was one really pretty guesthouse! The staff was really nice and fun, they helped us a lot, telling us all the party spots. It's also like a 5 minute walk to the beach!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank Jassy_Mitch
포비게스트하우스, 매니저 at Pobi Guesthouse, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Hello, this is Pobi guesthouse. I'm so happy to hear you had a great time here in Pobi!
Especially you felt like Pobi house seemed like your home:) Hope you come back to home Soon!
Thanks for your review!
Bangkok
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

I stayed at Pobi Guesthouse almost 10 days in October 2011. The place is really comfortable and nice. In the beginning, I planned to stay only 6 days but I felt so great there that I decided to stay more days.

Rooms and beds are really confortable, there is a big lounge with sofa, tv, computer and free wifi, the kitchen is good and there is a free breakfast every day, the bathroom is clean and they provide soap, shampoo and hair dryer (really important for women), we can wash our own clothes because there are wash and dry machine...

Pobi Guesthouse has a really good and convenient location. It's near the Haeundae Beach and the subway station. There are lots of bars, restaurants and shops all around.

And the owner is such a nice person. She advised me some places to visit and we went out for dinner.

I really advise this place if you stay at Busan !

Room Tip: I only tried dormitory and it is sufficient for me. They also have private room. It's quiet in g...