“Good Food, Excellent Service and Good Ambience”

Ganga Haeundae Store
Ranked #155 of 35,584 Restaurants in Busan
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We visited "Ganga" last week and the food there is really good! Usually you get the same curries.. but here some kebabs and even a chicken preparation was different (the tandoori chicken with curry), paneer was nice. Naan was average.. not the best...
What I liked was the staff.. their sweet honesty; since my husband is vegetarian and i am non vegetarian.. and my son eats rice and lentils.. when we ordered 3 curries, the staff tried to tell us it was too much for 3 of us... that was so sweet and honest of them.
ambience was good and service was quite... i will love to go there again!!

1  Thank Vaishali B

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Located just opposite to Haeundae Beach, perfect place to relax and have your meal. The ambience is very nice and so is the food. We have to wait for about 10 mins to get our table as it was weekend and it was rush hour. But that proves that its nice place to eat at. I loved the palak paneer curry, you should try it too.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

The staff were very welcoming, all the dishes were awesome. Try the lassie (strawberry is my favorite).

Reviewed January 27, 2013

This restaurant seemed pleasant enough and my partner and I decided to treat ourselves to an expensive meal. I ordered the mutton madras and he ordered the mutton vindaloo. We had simosas and onion bajji for starters. The simosas were good, but the potato inside was undercooked. This is common in Korea, but one would expect more from an Indian resaurant. The onion bajji was good, but the taste was a bit too similar to onion rings- not very Indian. Espcially when it is served with ketchup. The madras flavour was fantastic. A very complex mixing of different spices. However, it was let down by the quality of the meat. In fact, I could find very little, if any meat, amongst the grizzle. My partner's vindaloo was good. His mutton didn't have any grizzle, so we both enjoyed that. When I complained about the meat to the waitress, she returned with another dish of madras...also containing nothing but grizzle. It was inedible.

A very disappointing experience.I gave this restaurant 1 star because the vindaloo was "okay".

1  Thank Noonerz
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Good Indian food. enjoyed the samosa, lassi and the food. walking distance from Westin Chosun, faces the Haeundae beach , just a road between. Located in a building housing several options like--Mad over garlic, Starbucks etc.