“Quite good”

ibis Ambassador Busan City Centre
Ranked #9 of 156 Hotels in Busan
Reviewed June 12, 2013

So this is the most luxurious Ibis hotel I have ever stayed at. The toilet seat is even heated and the toilet has a lot of other options as well. Also shampoo (in small bottles) and soap is provided, which most Ibis hotels have abandoned. I got a good view on the 15th floor (room 1512): Bujeon market and the train station. The hotel is near the subway station Bujean, a few minutes walk. The downside is that this Ibis hotel is a bit more expensive than other Ibis hotels in Asia.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
ibis_Busan, 제너럴 매니저 at ibis Ambassador Busan City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Greetings from ibis Ambassador Busan City Centre!

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Ambassador Busan City Centre. especially, Thank you for your good comment of our room status,options and infomation for location.
Thank you for your time to share your experience with us.

And concerning room price of your comment, Will be make a not expensive package or promotion has been carefully noted for our planning and will be discussed with concerned departments for better service.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Though the room was small, it had all the essentials and the bed was comfortable. It would be great if the bathroom could be slightly bigger to offer more room for maneuver. The staff are generally friendly, but unfortunately the concierge at lev 1 don't speak good English. We were always advised to go up to lev 17 to the front desk should we have any questions, which i think is quite a chore.

As for location, it is still pretty convenient, and the neighbourhood is safe and quiet at night

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Greetings from ibis Ambassador Busan City Centre!

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Ambassador Busan City Centre. especially, Thank you for your good comment of our room status and infomation for location.

However, I sincerely apologize your inconvenience regarding not very well speaking english of infomation desk staffs, Concerning this issues, I will more focus on good speaking english of information staffs for our customers.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. please see you again in the nearest future.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I stayed one night in this hotel. Staff was helpful and could speak English. The room was not big but it was sufficient for me, bedroom and bathroom were clean and in a good state.
I tried the buffet for lunch time and was not disappointed.
All this for a reasonable price.
I would clearly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
ibis_Busan, 제너럴 매니저 at ibis Ambassador Busan City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing ibis Ambassador Busan City Centre!

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Ambassador Busan City Centre. especially,Thank you for share information of hotel room status and recommended of our brand.
Also enjoyed have lunch,It is always a pleasure to receive your kind feedback.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I did a overnighter in this hotel and found it to be very clean, and modern. Room size was ok, and I had no problems speaking English at reception, If this is the area you are looking at staying in then I recommend iit

Room Tip: If you need a power adapter grab it when you check in and save a trip back to reception
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank John B
ibis_Busan, 프론트 매니저 at ibis Ambassador Busan City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Dear Mr.John,

Warm greetings from ibis Ambassador Busan!

Thank you very much for your detailed and kind comment. Your review will be a great guide for our future guests.
Especially, I deeply appreciate your compliment of our hotel and our reception staffs.
We are glad to hear that our location and room facilities satisfied your needs and wants.
Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We hope you made great memories in Korea and look forward to seeing you here again.
Have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

This is slightly better than some Ibis hotels that I've stayed at. The rooms have that slightly generic Ibis feel to them and they arent large but they are very clean and comfortable. The bathrooms are modern and the shower pressure is good. Staff were efficient and even let me check in early which was very helpful as I only have one day in Busan. To get here make sure you get off at Bujeon stop, head towards exit one and instead if taking that keep walking straight through the adjoining underground shopping mall, you need to take exit 9 of that shopping arcade, It's the first one on the right and has a Ibis sign.

• Stayed: May 2013
ibis_Busan, General Manager at ibis Ambassador Busan City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing ibis Ambassador Busan City Centre!

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Ambassador Busan City Centre. especially ,
Thank you for share information of hotel location, brand image.
It is always a pleasure to receive your kind feedback.

Jun Hyung Yoo
Ibis Ambassador Busan City Centre

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Far above my expectations!

I stayed with a friend for one night as a short visit around Busan, and we expected a pretty basic hotel, however the interior of the room was very clean and modern looking, exceeding a few 5 star standard hotel rooms I have stayed in previously at a cheaper price. Of course, the hotel doesn't have the facilities a 5 star hotel provides, but in terms of room quality, it was a very comfortable stay with a nice city view of Busan.

The whole check-in process ran quite smoothly, and staff were very friendly and eager to help out. Didn't run into many language barriers, but interaction was kept simple. Restaurant staff were friendly and smiled.

Location was convenient, close to transport and markets. Great fun subway to explore (15 minute walk through an underground market to the next station with many interesting local products and foods)

Honestly, no complaints from my end of things, even a free baggage-keeping service downstairs for people arriving before check - in time.

One improvement would be a bigger variety in the vending machines (Wanted milk in my coffee, but couldn't find any on the premise, but hardly going to complain about the hotel because I couldn't find milk!)

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Greetings from ibis Ambassador Busan City Centre!

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Ambassador Busan City Centre. especially, Thank you for your good comment of our staff. and location.

However, I sincerely apologize your inconvenience regarding milk in room or vending machine, language, free luggage keeping. Concerning this issues, I well noted to set up next planning.

Jun Hyung Yoo
Ibis Ambassador Busan City Centre

Reviewed May 16, 2013

the hotel is right outside of the subway station so it was easy to get to and from the ktx station and other tourist locations during my stay. there is a convenience store and starbucks on the 1st floor. the bathroom is on the small side but very well laid out and functional. compared to the prices for a room at a hotel near haeundae, i think i made the right choice in staying at the ibis busan^^ i would definitely stay there again if i'm ever back in busan.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jess131131
ibis_Busan, General Manager at ibis Ambassador Busan City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from ibis Ambassador Busan!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with the stay with us and would come back to ibis Busan.

Thank you again for staying with us and look forward to seeing you here again!

Best Regards,