“Excellent one week Stay !”
Review of Pusan Inn Motel

Pusan Inn Motel
Ranked #119 of 561 Busan B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I originally was booked elsewhere, but my stay in Busan was extended to a week, before I arrived. So, I sought out someplace cheaper. I am SO GLAD that I did. The location is PERFECT. So easy to get anywhere from Busan Station which is literally ONE MINUTE walk away for me. The owner is very accommodating, and assisted me in any way that I needed, which included doing a load of laundry for me. (washing machine/hang dry) . I know I'm in Korea, but sometimes you just want to eat something else. Chinatown and Russiantown are directly across from the station. Yummy food options.

Pusan Inn is very clean, which is the most important thing to me. They do a great job with the rooms, and they provide more than they need to. The towels are small, but they are certainly clean. A/C for the summer and electric bed warmers for the winter.

I highly recommend the Pusan Inn. It doesn't get more convenient. I'll be back, for sure.

Room Tip: There is no elevator, but the stairs are wide and easy to navigate. The owner is happy to help you u...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Stephen G

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Stayed there for 3 nights with wife and 1.5 year daughter. Though it is a small motel, the room was acceptable for us - we just needed a place to stay overnight for 4 days. The advantages of hotel definitely are the location (2 min. from Busan railway station and subway station) and the price. Room was small, clean enough, but it was not cleaned during our 4-day stay. The owner didn't make a good impression, however, he helped us when we asked for help with some things. To summarize - the hotel is good when you need just a nice place to stay overnight.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2012

The best of this motel is definitely the location, if you want to use KTX. The room is okay, bathroom is quite big, have hello tv (too many chanel, I don't know what to watch), Hahahaha

The staff very helpful, but no laundry.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 6, 2012

i had 5 days in this hotel in june 2012. it kept my purse smiling and gave me superb facilities. it is very near to the busan railway station and subway station. I could easily roam around busan. they provide the maps also which indeed helped me in busan, as english speakers are very rarely found. indeed i faced much trouble to communicate with the man in the reception. :P

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 28, 2012

This is an excellent hotel choice for those on a budget, especially if you're taking a train to Seoul or any other south Korean city. We specifically chose this motel because we were going to take the ktx to Seoul after 2 days in busan. If you have a bigger budget you might consider the arirang or Toyoko inn.

The room was pretty spacious considering the prie we paid, and had a fridge, a tv, and even a computer. If you have a wireless devie they also have wifi for each floor, which in Korean style is incredibly fast.

The bed was okay, but the pillows were a mixed bag. My pillow was okay but the one my wife got was hard in a bad way, such that she had trouble sleeping on our first night in busan.

It's also only a station or two away from busan attractions like the jagalchi fish market, yongdusan park, busan tower, etc. but you'll need to make a few subway changes to get to places like haeundae or gwanggili beach.

Overall I'd stay there again but might consider a different option next time we're in busan.

Room Tip: There are no elevators so if you don't fancy a climb up the stairs ask for the room on the first...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 25, 2011

I like to stay at this hotel due to its good location which is very close to many places that make it convenient. And as I write at the title above, the room rate is very reasonable. Besides, the room was clean though it's a bit small. Anyway the Motel is a good one to stay for your visit in Busan.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 11, 2011

You won't regrat, every thing is good infact it's cheap 35k per night and close to anywhere.

• Stayed: December 2011